Page 146 of 213 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156196 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 2130

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by pryukie View Post
    and is this a bug that will be fixed or will it be like this forever?!
    honestly i think it sould be treated as a bug, for many reasons, one being that in bakery story for example there is no such thing, also, what is the point of having many neighbors then?! you can't possibly memorize who you send to everyday so you can send to diferent people the next day and gift your entire list eventually, it's absurd!
    Quote Originally Posted by bfsmith View Post
    Adding myself to the list of people stuck with the Sweet Shop. Shouldn't of been available to purchase if we weren't supposed to buy it
    Ditto here on both accounts

Fashion Designer
    Same problem. It opened at the end of chapter 1. We had no way of knowing not to buy and build! I’m in the Hospital and this is my escape. Help!

Host(ess)
    I?m stuck too.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bfsmith View Post
    Adding myself to the list of people stuck with the Sweet Shop. Shouldn't of been available to purchase if we weren't supposed to buy it
    Ditto!

This has been fixed, the first task of Chapter 2 will automatically complete now if you've already built the Sweet Shop.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    This has been fixed, the first task of Chapter 2 will automatically complete now if you've already built the Sweet Shop.
    Thank you for the help! Could someone also take a look at the fact that the side goal Confectionary Construction was not triggered for some users (me included) during chapter 2? I have completed chapter 2 and am now waiting for chapter 3 but the side goal was never launched. There are multiple accounts of the same issue on the main event thread. Thank you!

Nightclub Owner
    Is it part of the game or a glitch that the ram cannot be spawned in between chapters?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    I was just watching a video for a prize and got the pop up that I won an alicorn for a prize!! You can imagine how excited I was! But when I clicked on the button, I got the galloping steed and when the game came back, I have no alicorn in my inventory! I think I might actually cry. Is there any way they can check my account to see this happened? They must be able to! Please let me know what to do. Thankyou

Farm Supplier
    Farm Supplier

I received the candy shrubs and placed them. Then my game reset and they disappeared. I’ve done three additional adventures, no shrubs. Has anyone else had this problem? I really don’t want to spend 100 gems per shrub!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    I was just watching a video for a prize and got the pop up that I won an alicorn for a prize!! You can imagine how excited I was! But when I clicked on the button, I got the galloping steed and when the game came back, I have no alicorn in my inventory! I think I might actually cry. Is there any way they can check my account to see this happened? They must be able to! Please let me know what to do. Thankyou
    Can you please reach out to Support on this issue. Please remember that posting comms with Support isn't allowed.
    S8 Support: Click here to contact S8 Support