Page 140 of 215 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150190 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 2145

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Quote Originally Posted by elijahskingdom View Post
    A Fire Fly spawned slightly off main grid. It won't let me tap it to defeat it. I tried a restart but it did not work. Any suggestions?
    Update your app to make sure you're at least 2.2+. It looks like you're on 1.9 still, once you update your app this issue will be fixed.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

PikaSquirrel, you are a genius! It was 1.9. And I see I have been missing out on quite a bit.

Fashion Designer
    help! I opened a ticket, however want to be able to complete the current event.
    I have a monster that spawned outside of my board. I cannot click it and hence I cannot spawn other needed monsters.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    help! I opened a ticket, however want to be able to complete the current event.
    I have a monster that spawned outside of my board. I cannot click it and hence I cannot spawn other needed monsters.
    Are you using the latest version of the game? See PikaSquirrel's suggestion right above your post. I hope it helps. Good luck!

Fashion Designer
    Saw the update for new prizes in the Tent. Didn’t have them! Closed. Got the pop up, but still have the old prize for 17 hours. Closed again, still have the horse and wagon, which I already have! Want the Ali!

Rhino Keeper
    I've filed a ticket, but this seriously needs to stop!!
    I continually experience game crashes after collect from special buildings or animals.
    Today 8-12-18, I experienced 2 crashes alone... first after collecting from sir pigglesworth and receiving 30 energy, the game crashed and said there was no internet connection (I just renewed my phone plan on Friday, and was on LTE and connected). Several hours later I collect from my 2 white flygers and 2 dire wolves receiving an expansion permit. Game crashes stating I'm not connected again even though I am. After such crashes, you reload the game and are forced to re-collect, of course never receiving the drops. And half of the time when this occurs, all other things you have collected are still collected when you log back in, you just have to re-collect the special item/building. I've also noticed missing energy when this happens. This is the 9th or 10th time this has happened in the last month! It's become beyond frustrating hence the filing of this ticket. I've lost out on 3 permits, sweet feast, gems from my dragons and to top it all off, I finally received my very first drop of 2 gems from my light steed just to lose that as well to crashes.
    I have just started to take screenshots of my good drops. The attachment is of the permit in my inventory before another miraculous crash hit. Please return my item and fix this issue.
    I will be filing a ticket every single time this happens and I have a screenshot. Thanks for your assistance.

Rhino Keeper
    I've been constantly getting the loading knight while I'm visiting a neighbor. It's like these "resets" are evolving. I get it right when I go back to my kingdom as well. It seems like loading onto a neighbors kingdom is no longer a possible solution to try to "sync with the server."

The other proposed solution is usually to force close the game, but when it's happening within minutes' (sometimes within seconds') intervals, it is not a feasible one if I spend more timing loading the game than actually playing it. I'm wondering what else I can do to try to prevent or minimize these resets from happening.

By the way, I have checked my Internet, and it's quite good. The problem is definitely not my Internet.

Edit: Just lost 5 Gems from the reset. S8, your automatic reset-when-players-get-a-good-item system is working well.
    Last edited by Glimmerless; 11-11-18 at 08:37 PM.
    Uninstalled Castle Story, my account is no longer active. Sorry to all the people who added me - I know I really appreciated having reliable neighbors, I feel bad that I'm no longer one of them. May the rest of you active players not fall into traps that demolish your Gems.

Thank you to the players who helped out and those who played the game with me. :]

Fashion Designer
    This is a new one! Went to collect from adventure in Castle, got a royal carriage. It won’tlet Me store it or place it. Says I have to level,up. I’ve reached my limit. Went to market and the carriage does not say there is a limit on them? Answer please?

Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    This is a new one! Went to collect from adventure in Castle, got a royal carriage. It won’tlet Me store it or place it. Says I have to level,up. I’ve reached my limit. Went to market and the carriage does not say there is a limit on them? Answer please?
    I've been selling mine since I don't really need anymore carriages.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Decorations have a cap. The only thing you can do is to sell it. Sorry!