Page 194 of 215 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197198204 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 2141

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Can connect on my ipad

Quote Originally Posted by billsgal View Post
    Same issue here. I?ve been locked out for days now and am falling ever more behind in the current event. I logged a report and the response was vague at best. My request to have characters moved to storage has been ignored.

I can connect no problem on my iPhone but my iPad I just get an internet error page very frustrating it?s been 14 hrs that I can?t on to begin my challenge. Especially when I can connect to my restaurant story2 on the iPad with a problem grrrr!

Day 7 and I still can?t log in!

I’ve been on level 50 for months. I have been playing the game almost daily for at least 9 months. Why haven?t I seen a level change?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Buggerboy97 View Post
    I’ve been on level 50 for months. I have been playing the game almost daily for at least 9 months. Why haven?t I seen a level change?
    Hi, welcome to the forum! Level 50 is the highest level you can attain in the game.

Host(ess)
    I haven't been able to log on since March 21st (no internet access). This has happened before most recently in Jan. Why does this happen to some and not to others? I just so discouraged thar I have to miss out on another event. What is causing the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by packermom View Post
    I haven't been able to log on since March 21st (no internet access). This has happened before most recently in Jan. Why does this happen to some and not to others? I just so discouraged thar I have to miss out on another event. What is causing the problem?
    We're sorry that you haven't been able to log on. The team appreciates your patience while they continue to investigate the issue.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    We're sorry that you haven't been able to log on. The team appreciates your patience while they continue to investigate the issue.
    Thank you, do you know why some accounts are affected and not others. In January I was locked out for weeks. Why does it keep happening? It would be nice if they gave us a token of we're really sorry. I spend too much money playing this game.

Rhino Keeper
    Just deleted all storm 8 apps, turned my phone off & on, reinstalled only Castle Story and now it?s working. Haven?t installed the 7 other S8 apps I play yet.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Woldawson View Post
    Just deleted all storm 8 apps, turned my phone off & on, reinstalled only Castle Story and now it?s working. Haven?t installed the 7 other S8 apps I play yet.
    After reinstalling all other S8 games, I was unable to load CS. Deleted 10 apps again & CS loads. Seems like those players who have fully expanded kingdoms, 30 citizens out, & kingdom is full of decor/buildings, will have trouble loading, CS needs a lot of phone/iPad, space. I?ve stored all citizens, 50+ decor & buildings, & haven?t reinstalled the 10 apps/games I deleted.
    Hope this helps other players. It?s been frustrating for many of us.
    On my phone I only have CS. All other S8 games on my iPad. CS needs a lot of space.
    Last edited by Woldawson; 03-31-22 at 07:05 PM.

YESSS, I’m back in again. Thanks for fixing it whatever you did
    I hope everyone else are back in too.