Page 186 of 215 FirstFirst ... 86136176182183184185186187188189190196 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 2141

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Executive Chef
    Hi I just got the new iPhone 12 pro max and the game no longer fill the screen. I had the 11 pro max before and the size difference is negligible. I checked and I am up to date on the app. The phone has been out since last year. It’s iOS 14.4.

Fashion Designer
    Dragons and its equivalent are not dropping gems for me anymore.

I have 60+ such gem droppers and at least one amongst the horde would drop gems every 1-2 days.

It has been more than a week since I was able to get any gems from them.

Is this a glitch or a change in drops or am I just having a bad run?

I have put most of the dragons away until it either drops gems again or I get some kind of confirmation.

Host(ess)
    Twice now I have sent a request to friends to complete the current quest and I receive a message that the request was not sent to (11-15) of my friends as I had already sent them a request earlier in the day. As I have not sent such a request and the day has just started it is obviously a glitch in the game. The first time this happened was earlier in the current quest and I was able to catch up on the lost time. This time I only have one more day to complete the quest and if I have to wait 24 hours to send another request I will never be able to complete 2 days worth of quests to complete on time.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamstar58 View Post
    Twice now I have sent a request to friends to complete the current quest and I receive a message that the request was not sent to (11-15) of my friends as I had already sent them a request earlier in the day. As I have not sent such a request and the day has just started it is obviously a glitch in the game. The first time this happened was earlier in the current quest and I was able to catch up on the lost time. This time I only have one more day to complete the quest and if I have to wait 24 hours to send another request I will never be able to complete 2 days worth of quests to complete on time.
    Hi, yes that's a really annoying message and it's actually not even a correct message. Did the names on those players untick after you ticked them and then you ticked them again? That's usually what happens when the system glitches like that. This is a known unresolved issue that's been going on for years. The good news is those 11-15 players did actually get sent the request. given we are now an hour after reset, if you force close your game that will force a sync back to the servers and you will see your requests answered. Good luck! Keep getting everything else ready in case you need to get a couple more requests tomorrow to finish off the day's goal.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi, yes that's a really annoying message and it's actually not even a correct message. Did the names on those players untick after you ticked them and then you ticked them again? That's usually what happens when the system glitches like that. This is a known unresolved issue that's been going on for years. The good news is those 11-15 players did actually get sent the request. given we are now an hour after reset, if you force close your game that will force a sync back to the servers and you will see your requests answered. Good luck! Keep getting everything else ready in case you need to get a couple more requests tomorrow to finish off the day's goal.
    That is good to know. Thanks for the response.

Rhino Keeper
    Completed the event, it reset, and now I have to craft a NEW throne?! Fine, but all the material to craft the one I DID COMPLETE is gone, along with more gens than I’m pretty sure I spent.

I’ve restarted the app. I’ve deleted and reinstalled. Still messed up. Help?!

Rhino Keeper
    Calder didn?t show up. What do I do? Where do I post my I?d and information? This seems too public to do that.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenCarolyn View Post
    Calder didn?t show up. What do I do? Where do I post my I?d and information? This seems too public to do that.
    Please check the requirements of the goal and if you are certain you did not receive Calder please log a ticket with Support. Please do not post your personal info on the forum.

S8 Support: Click here to contact S8 Support

Fashion Designer
    The craft to make an expansion permit has disappeared from my Royal Exchange. The craft to make Explorer and Windchaser Permits are still there. It doesn't make sense: I can't convert trade tickets into expansion permits to make explorer permits.

I just fully expanded on the mainland. I have two unopened plots on Audra. I think there is a bug in the game that has taken away the ability to craft expansion permits. I've force closed and reopened.

Edit: it's fixed now in my account. Thanks S8 for fast response.
    Last edited by farmerted7; 05-01-21 at 09:23 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    ��There are NO dark elves spawning for me from sky shards. I have reached the last step of part #3. I demolished 3 sky shards: The monster spawn was 6 sky hawks and 4 skunks
    Last edited by eastie41; 05-03-21 at 04:36 PM.