Page 173 of 215 FirstFirst ... 73123163169170171172173174175176177183 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 2141

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Have you got the latest version of castle story?

Had some issues that was resolved after updating the app.
    Yes, I have the latest version.
    The game works better tonight, so it?s a strange Problem... it?s not my network, I have tried 5 different networks with the same results
    I play other games too, but it?s only castle story I have trouble with... But life goes on... hihi

Quote Originally Posted by SpikeLongshot View Post
    Level 15 so not seen any monster besides skunkupines yet. Chopped a dead tree for the Monster Hunter event and got the Dire Blue Boar. However, I get a message saying I need a meat cleaver to fight it. I have not progressed far enough in the storyline for the meat cleaver and it is covering a lot of my board including most of my cows and chickens. Any way they could take it away since I can?t fight it yet?
    They sent me a cleaver so I?m all good! Thank you!

Executive Chef
    the latest gone to the sled event. you can't upgrade to level 2. already forced closed the game. and restarted my device
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    My Harvest Champion Boost is doubling the Paepourri plants. However, I am not getting any energy resupply as I would normally.
    And, definitely not double energy.
    This is a bummer.
    Please give us a gift to make up for these glitches.

Rhino Keeper
    Also, Game Keeps re-setting constantly. Something is very wrong with this goal quest.
    I have forced-quit several times and I have the latest iOS.
    Please fix. Thanks!

Farm Supplier
    S8 has turned off drops from Toadstool Cottage at start of this event!!!!!!!!! Please have them turned back on.....

Quote Originally Posted by SpicesLand1 View Post
    S8 has turned off drops from Toadstool Cottage at start of this event!!!!!!!!! Please have them turned back on.....
    They should be fixed now!

BOUGHT 2 FLOWER PATCHES AT 35 GOLD EACH-
    NO FLOWERS FROM EITHER ONE!!
    Please Fix

SS, can't recall name of them just know that they had zero drops from 10 hits each.
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

Rhino Keeper
    I'm about this close to giving up on this game I've enjoyed in the past. The sled and creatures are too cute but the upgrading continues to revert to lvl 2 just like it has done to me during the last 3 events of this type. No problem with the Monster Hunt/Leaderboard. Put in a ticket last time and only got a temporary fix apparently. I don't have the time or patience to keep trying the usual "fixes" as numerous attempts have been fruitless. I'm using the current version and beginning to think that's when the problem started. I wonder if we were able to delete the many useless, obsolete inventory items (clearing the game's cache) maybe the game would run smoother without so many glitches?

Rhino Keeper
    Hello CS developers!

My game continues to reset all day today. I read on the forum that the glitches were fixed. My game is still resetting and I loose energy and what I collected. Please fix this. I have forced quit and I have the latest iOS update. I’ve been playing for 7 years so I know this is a problem. Thanks.