Page 154 of 213 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164204 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 2130

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Executive Chef
    Well, no goal 3 today either ( that is 3 days in a row now). Midnight Goal 1 and 2 appear, but never the 3 one.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by swiftlabbott View Post
    I?ve just cleared 2 midnight mushroom and received Enoki. Five seconds later the game reset and I have lost both Enoki, the midnight mushrooms and progress in sporadic occurrences.
    The same thing just happened to me with Chanterelle! I cleared a midnight mushroom, got her, when I went to place her, the game reset and Chanterelle was gone....

Host(ess)
    since today when I plant something but do not want the same in al plots I cant do anything, but really anything else but plant the same hing everywhere before being able to any other action.

Farm Supplier
    I have cleared the mushroom and received Enoki then the game reset and lost Enoki and the mushroom, this happened so many times.

Rhino Keeper
    I only received goals I and II today for midnight mushrooms.

I have received goal III once, got the mushroom game reset and lost the mushroom and the goal. Goals I and II sporadically very frustrating.

Farm Supplier
    I’m having the same problem with the sporadic mushroom event as others have posted about. IF I get 3 goals the third goal, once completed and the mushroom is chopped, disappears along with the rewards when the game resets. Most days I don’t even get 3 goals. The only time every thing worked fine was the very first day of the event.

This has to be related to the “fix” when S8 removed the errant level 6 mushroom fortresses.

I vaguely remember getting that prize just before I went to work one day. I never took it out of storage. I didn’t even look at it in storage. It was gone before I read about the takeaway in the forum. I guess the punishment for receiving that glitch is the daily goal 3 glitch.��

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by swiftlabbott View Post
    I?ve just cleared 2 midnight mushroom and received Enoki. Five seconds later the game reset and I have lost both Enoki, the midnight mushrooms and progress in sporadic occurrences.
    That happened to me (I got one of the ?kids?, it glitched then took it away). I?m also missing the daily ?visit 3 comm members ? goal. I see that SpiritWind is on the case. Thank you.

Farm Supplier
    I just received three midnight mushrooms from Thurston and was able to re-acquire Crimino (I lost him once before in a reset.) Thanks for the mushrooms and especially for resolving the goal 3 problem!

Rhino Keeper
    I am having the same issue I get Daily Goal I and II but not III for the last 2 days.