Page 144 of 215 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148154194 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 2141

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by clarontinalisa View Post
    Getting fed up at the play a video to win a prize. Mine is stuck on the “happy Halloween “ advert which finishes and I wait then press the cross in the top right corner and it says “video failed to finish would you like to watch again” I watch again, leave for a while and again it fails, and round we go again.
    I can’t get past this without force closing, and then the video plays again!
    For problems with videos you need to contact Support.
    S8 Support: Click here to contact S8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    There is a glitch in edit mode. I’m in the middle of redesigning my kingdom and the game keeps crashing, reloading and taking away my progress. I have been trying for 10 minutes now to get Sabina and Thurston a nice little area to themselves. I try to put walls (serenade) around their area and serenade towers. It won’t stop reloading!!

iPhone 8 IOS 12.1.2, castle Story version 2.3.0. I’m on WiFi connection, with excellent signal.

After forced close, I was finally able to get my walls. Too scared to do large edits.
    Last edited by wamboltia; 01-20-19 at 03:22 PM. Reason: New information

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    There is a glitch in edit mode. I?m in the middle of redesigning my kingdom and the game keeps crashing, reloading and taking away my progress. I have been trying for 10 minutes now to get Sabina and Thurston a nice little area to themselves. I try to put walls (serenade) around their area and serenade towers. It won?t stop reloading!!

iPhone 8 IOS 12.1.2, castle Story version 2.3.0. I?m on WiFi connection, with excellent signal.

After forced close, I was finally able to get my walls. Too scared to do large edits.
    I feel you! I've been having this issue on my devices as well. It took me over an hour to put out 12 RP buildings so I could finish an expansion. That's insane! What's more insane is the lengths I had to go to in order to get those 12 buildings to stay put over that hour.
    I have to place the item from my inventory on the board, force a sync (by visiting neighbor or writing/deleting wall messages) and reboot the game; over and over and over for each item placed. It may sound simple enough, but it's entirely too time consuming and it's ridiculous that I should even need to go to these lengths to simply place items from my inventory and have them to stay on my board.

I shudder to think what it will be like when I try to redecorate my realm for V-day!

I'm running all the current versions, my connection is as solid as can be, this is a very recent development, nothing has changed on my end and I've seen many others complain of this same issue. All of these points lead me to believe that this is an s8 tech issue and as such it needs to be handled on their end.

Please, s8, pretty please can this issue get moved up the chain?

Nightclub Owner
    Has anyone found any spellbooks since before the last event started? I haven't seen any drop since before the last event (the winter event with the minks) at all.

New Resident
    My wee carriage (lv 9) has lost the ability to be upgraded. When I click on it all that appears is the timer for its mext harvest. I have tried storing and then unstoring it, restarting the game, restarted my device, uninstalling and reinstalling the game. The issue has not resolved. I filed a ticket but it says the response will take 5-7 days, this event will be long gone by then.

Quote Originally Posted by parisane View Post
    My wee carriage (lv 9) has lost the ability to be upgraded. When I click on it all that appears is the timer for its mext harvest. I have tried storing and then unstoring it, restarting the game, restarted my device, uninstalling and reinstalling the game. The issue has not resolved. I filed a ticket but it says the response will take 5-7 days, this event will be long gone by then.
    I would first reinstall your game again (sometimes it takes a few goes!). I'll send you a Message with more info. Check up at the top of the screen next to your forum name.

Go back and check your goal book says you're on the last goal. I updated my carriage to level 9, wondered why the pop up screen didn't come up and then realized I hadn't done the "visit the community player" goal. It then completed and moved on to the last goal.

New Resident
    Thank you so much! I missed that too, now it’s working I’m very grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by parisane View Post
    Thank you so much! I missed that too, now it’s working I’m very grateful.
    Happy to help! You might want to contact Support and close your ticket now you're back on track. Thanks for letting me know!

Hello! A bunch of us are having the same problem at the Sweet Shop event: we bought and built the Sweet Shop before the second chapter began (it had a 12 hour timer after completing Chapter 1). Now, when Chapter 2 has started for us, it does not recognise the Sweet Shop and the first goal does not autocomplete. I have tried to put it in storage and force shut down, but still nothing. Also, I had colected from the Shop, that did not trigger the goal either. Since it can not be sold an re-bought, it seems we will be locked out of this event - which really seems unfair, since the shop was available to be bought and built. Why was it in the market if we weren't supposed to place until Chapter 2 began?