Page 167 of 213 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171177 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 2130

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Rhino Keeper
    I collected from the Barber Trade and received the pig. I was unable to place him, the game reset, and the Barber Trade is now missing. I forceclosed but it is still missing.

Update: I force closed again and the Barber Trade has been restored. The pig is not in my inventory.
    Last edited by FlowerBurst; 10-11-19 at 02:48 PM. Reason: Update

Quote Originally Posted by FlowerBurst View Post
    I collected from the Barber Trade and received the pig. I was unable to place him, the game reset, and the Barber Trade is now missing. I forceclosed but it is still missing.

Update: I force closed again and the Barber Trade has been restored. The pig is not in my inventory.
    Please submit a request to support about your pig so they can look into it for you.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Host(ess)

Academy expansion problem

Academy expansion problem

Problem has been resolved. I went into Expand again and, although all the resources showed zero balances, when I hit “give” the numbers I needed returned and I was able to expand. By the way, the building is so tiny! It’s about 1/2 the size of what it looks like pre-expansion.

Hi, guys.

I finally gathered all the requirements to expand into and open the Academy tract last night. I gave all the resources which took me ages to collect.

After hitting ?Expand? nothing happened. Even the dashed yellow outline of the tract disappeared. All that showed was the pink-misted Academy which the game did not even show as being expandable into. I shut down and restarted but had the same results. At that point I took my exasperated butt to bed.

When I opened Castle Story this morning, the Academy tract had the dashed yellow outline which would have allowed me to expand into that space. I say ?would have? if all of the required resources had not disappeared and had zeroes as their quantities.

It took me a LOT of time and energy to obtain what I needed to expand. I also purchased a few rounds of infinity time to chop aspens, **** fangbeasts, etc. I also purchased the study when it was first offered, so I know I had MANY extras of the life flowers, troll spellbooks, and bottled shadows. I had finally collected the final dark compass, but now I have nothing.

As much as I would dread having to collect everything from scratch again, I am extremely hesitant because I do not trust this not to happen again.

I am hoping Support can work their magic and expand me into that spot. I would also appreciate their compensating me in some way for all the extra resources I would have still had on hand after expanding if they had not disappeared.

This is the information you requested:

Screen name: XXX
    storm8 ID: 25xxx
    Castle Story Version 2.3
    iPad Air 2
    IOS Software Version: 13.1.2

P.s. ? I took numerous screenshots to include, but the site would not let me attach them, even though they were .png files. This is thee error message I get when uploading:

The following errors occurred:

8C085F2D-39B8-4E00-8641-C4B7F34763E3.png: Upload of file failed.
    Last edited by 25xxx; 10-14-19 at 01:28 PM. Reason: Problem resolved itself

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Good to know it's resolved. Re pics, You need to crop pics first in order to upload them.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you, PikaSquirrel! Problem resolved!

Host(ess)
    Thanks, SpiritWind. BTW, the same scenario is now happening with the Academy?s fountain expansion. Yesterday it had the yellow dotted line showing the expansion requirements. Today after visiting the lair and obtaining a spellbook page, the tract no longer shows up as a viable expansion area. I imagine it will come back once I get all 5 pages?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    It should only require a force close to see it. It will show the Repair Spellbook as the requirements but I think it's the next goal that opens it. Looks like we are now on the same goal - I'm working on gathering the compass to repair the spellbook. I have 5 pages from the lair now finally!

Let me know if you need me to escalate though if it doesn't return.

Rhino Keeper
    My Barber Shop, level 6 still has holes in the roof. It needs shingles repaired/replaced. Force closing did not change it. Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stm4522 View Post
    My Barber Shop, level 6 still has holes in the roof. It needs shingles repaired/replaced. Force closing did not change it. Thanks.
    Mine too. Can this please be fixed and as I don't come to the bugs forum very often, could you possibly post in the main thread if we need to do anything to activate the fix. Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    I?m an IOS user, currently on version 13.1.2, and accessing the game from my iPhone XSMax. My game keeps crashing for the last couple of days and ending prematurely. Basically, I can?t perform any other function and return to the game as it will crash. Even if my screen times out and I unlock my phone, the game ends prematurely.
    Only significant change is I updated the game 3 days ago to version 2.3.2.

* Issue sorted by uninstalling and reinstalling the game.
    * Delete post.
    Last edited by maridadi; 10-19-19 at 09:18 PM.