Page 150 of 213 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160200 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 2130

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cheezsnak View Post
    I just want to warn players about doing the surveys for free gems. Ever since I did that I get many, many phone calls everyday, text messages and my email was hacked! It’s not worth the few gems they give you if they give them at all!

Also, my game was moving very slow this week and it has never done that. I remembered my son downloaded Fortnite on the iPad I use and it takes a ton of space. I deleted Fortnite and my game is working fine again. If you’re game is moving slow check your settings for what’s taking the most space and delete if not needed.
    Sending PM with info and assistance.

For all: It is unnecessary for players to make comment on this post unless you want to send a private message to this player with your own personal experience as this is not a discussion thread.

Fashion Designer
    The game has been down for more than 12 hours now. Two events happening right now and we need to log in regularly to get the prizes. What is going on????

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    The game has been down for more than 12 hours now. Two events happening right now and we need to log in regularly to get the prizes. What is going on????
    I just tried again and was able to get in. I was so good at collecting from Ivy’s hut every 12 hours and the sparkling mines and sawmills as soon as they were ready. I missed out on one Ivy’s hut and was almost 3 hours late for the second collection of it which throws off my schedule. Not sure I will get the third overgrown building unless the forest ores start dropping faster. I know it’s just a game, but it’s not fun when I’ve invested so much time and energy into the event and at the last part it crashes...

I have not had access for two day and zero replies or communication from Storm 8. So frustrated. I have tried everything they suggest.

I upgraded my Post Office to level 6 and received Illana. I placed her and the goal to greet her popped up. I clicked it, she had an 11 or 12 hr timer. But then the game reset. I still had the goal to greet her but she disappeared .....???

She isn?t on my game board and isn?t in my inventory. 😭

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by missmelodiewhite View Post
    I upgraded my Post Office to level 6 and received Illana. I placed her and the goal to greet her popped up. I clicked it, she had an 11 or 12 hr timer. But then the game reset. I still had the goal to greet her but she disappeared .....???

She isn?t on my game board and isn?t in my inventory. ��
    If you upgraded before the end of the event, please contact Support for assistance and they'll be able to help you on this.

Fashion Designer
    Can you please tell me how many farmhouses, cottages and taverns we are allowed to have? I previously sold my gothic town buildings when I needed to build farmhouses and they apparently didn't count because I was unable to build an equal number of farmhouses then. But today I realized that I needed more cottages so I sold 3 or 4 regular farmhouses but was told that I had reached my limit when I tried to buy cottages. Then I wasn't able to repurchase the farmhouses I just sold either because I supposedly reached my limit and need to level up. I was finally able to sell a tavern to make room for a cottage but I don't see how I will be able to finish the current event with so few cottages (the special cottages and farmhouses don't spawn monsters in my kingdom during events). Without the ability to sell town buildings and buy the ones I need, something I regularly did previously, I can't plan for these events and if I can't replace the buildings I sell, I don't dare sell them. Today I am permanently short 3-4 farmhouses and no way to get more until I level up. Problem is that I have been at level 50 for years and I don't think CS is ever going to add more levels. I am finally getting a decent Alicorn herd but with the permanent net loss of 6-7 town buildings, and only 1 or 2 cottages spawning monsters for each round of collections, it doesn't matter if I have enough energy, I won't be able to finish the event. Does buying or winning a town building cut into your limit so you can no longer sell farmhouses/cottages and replace them? I didn't notice this until the gingerbread buildings were available but they don't spawn monsters in this event, at least for me. I am just glad that I didn't sell as many farmhouses as I had planned before trying to buy a cottage. Today it cost me 3-4 farmhouses and a tavern to be able to buy one cottage. This doesn't seem fair and now I won't have enough farmhouses and no way to replace them again for the next event that requires them. I hope this is a bug and can be fixed soon.

Farm Supplier
    Is anyone else having an issue with their cyclone monster? The 1st round, mine froze after spawning..I'd click on it, but the "sword tap" would go back down b4 I could tap it & it wouldn't even register for my avatar 2 go 2 it. I force closed & when I reopened the game, it fixed itself.( it's happened b4 in a different event & that fixed it as well). Now I just went 2 do my 2nd round of cyclones & not only did it freeze again, but I've force closed 5 times & even tried restarting my phone twice.. & nada. So I can't battle any cyclones...not sure what 2 do as Storm usually takes a week 2 get back 2 me?..any ideas?��

Also: I had the same problem as 55lee55 with the town building cap, very frustrating

Edit: took a few hrs, but seemed 2 randomly just start working again. Hallelujah!!
    Last edited by CheebaAngel; 04-22-19 at 09:20 PM. Reason: update

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 55lee55 View Post
    Can you please tell me how many farmhouses, cottages and taverns we are allowed to have? I previously sold my gothic town buildings when I needed to build farmhouses and they apparently didn't count because I was unable to build an equal number of farmhouses then. But today I realized that I needed more cottages so I sold 3 or 4 regular farmhouses but was told that I had reached my limit when I tried to buy cottages. Then I wasn't able to repurchase the farmhouses I just sold either because I supposedly reached my limit and need to level up. I was finally able to sell a tavern to make room for a cottage but I don't see how I will be able to finish the current event with so few cottages (the special cottages and farmhouses don't spawn monsters in my kingdom during events). Without the ability to sell town buildings and buy the ones I need, something I regularly did previously, I can't plan for these events and if I can't replace the buildings I sell, I don't dare sell them. Today I am permanently short 3-4 farmhouses and no way to get more until I level up. Problem is that I have been at level 50 for years and I don't think CS is ever going to add more levels. I am finally getting a decent Alicorn herd but with the permanent net loss of 6-7 town buildings, and only 1 or 2 cottages spawning monsters for each round of collections, it doesn't matter if I have enough energy, I won't be able to finish the event. Does buying or winning a town building cut into your limit so you can no longer sell farmhouses/cottages and replace them? I didn't notice this until the gingerbread buildings were available but they don't spawn monsters in this event, at least for me. I am just glad that I didn't sell as many farmhouses as I had planned before trying to buy a cottage. Today it cost me 3-4 farmhouses and a tavern to be able to buy one cottage. This doesn't seem fair and now I won't have enough farmhouses and no way to replace them again for the next event that requires them. I hope this is a bug and can be fixed soon.
    I am n the same boat. I only sold 1 cottage to try and buy another farmhouse but could not so I just stopped. I could not buy a cottage to replace the 1 I sold either, totally not right and Storm8 needs to clarfy what is going on! I also recieved a carriage from a quest, could not place or atore it, so I sold off all the ones I had, still could not place or store it, had to sell it for $0 !!!

STORM8 PLEASE HELP!!

Executive Chef
    I am having a problem with trade tickets. Nothing in my kingdom is dropping trade tickets. These include and are not limited to Genevieve's Chaise, armored lions, gingerbread men, dark unicorn, royal lion, and fire fly cove. I haven't had a trade ticket drop in many days from anything. Is anybody else having this issue? HELP!