Page 215 of 215 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215
Results 2,141 to 2,144 of 2144

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    New craft did not show up in the MRC for the BeastMaster.
    This has been fixed and the craft is now in the MRC. Thanks for reporting

Executive Chef
    I haven't been able to play since this morning. I keep exiting out and I have turned my WiFi off and on trying to get in the game to be able to finish the event (Barons Bad Business) I asked in the current forum if anyone else had trouble but didn't get a response. I hope this is resolved quickly and not like last time when it was months before I could play again and I almost gave up

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    This happened to me couple of days ago for the first time since the big issue ages ago was resolved but got in next time. My phone is getting pretty full again so I cleared some room and have been logging in as normal. Perhaps it's that? Normally silence to posts means no one else is affected. Keep trying and I hope you're able to get back in! Fingers crossed for you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    This happened to me couple of days ago for the first time since the big issue ages ago was resolved but got in next time. My phone is getting pretty full again so I cleared some room and have been logging in as normal. Perhaps it's that? Normally silence to posts means no one else is affected. Keep trying and I hope you're able to get back in! Fingers crossed for you!
    Thanks SpiritWind. I'm going to try another device soon. I have been having internet problems and turning off my WiFi usually resolves it but not this time. Maybe I will try resetting my phone