Page 3 of 213 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Host(ess)
    I have the same problem it says you have already gifted today and you can gift tomorrow. But the next day it says the same thing and the gift button fades out. I hope they fix this soon

New Resident
    I am having trouble building new buildings, by this I mean after having sold a building it will not let me build it again, this is kinda aggravating.( iOS 6 IPad 2)

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by heliolost View Post
    I am having trouble building new buildings, by this I mean after having sold a building it will not let me build it again, this is kinda aggravating.( iOS 6 IPad 2)
    There are some limitations on the buildings. You can only have so many for each level.
    You also can only have a max of two craft buildings. (like only two kitchens).

Edit-If you want an extra marketplace you can wait until you level up, or you can sell like a farm house to free up a slot, then you can get another marketplace.

There are some goals surrounding the marketplace, so it is good to have at least two marketplaces.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-08-12 at 06:55 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Walls will not rotate

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by stacydoffin View Post
    Walls will not rotate
    Once you place the wall next to another piece, it will rotate on its own.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm having trouble gifting my NBR. I was able to gift her ever since we started playing, now the last 2 days it keeps telling me I already gifted her & I know I haven't. Please help!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by NanaCanna View Post
    I'm having trouble gifting my NBR. I was able to gift her ever since we started playing, now the last 2 days it keeps telling me I already gifted her & I know I haven't. Please help!
    You can only send 3 gifts per day. Also if you are gifting her something that she already has 99 of(maxed out), you may see this .
    Try sending her a different gift.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Please consider changing the max 3 gifts per day. I started playing yesterday and already have 44 neighbours who are requesting things, which I cannot provide. It also makes completing tasks extremely difficult as items like jewels and fur for example are so randomly dropped. I'm spending all my coins on buying rocks to get the last set of jewels and having to wait because I have too many rocks in my inventory.

Host(ess)
    Hi,
    I sent my knights to "search for ancient vault" I completed the goal. But did not get credit for it in my Adventure Time goal ???
    The only thing that comes to mind is that I completed it from my Kings Keep. Not from within the goal screen.
    Should that matter ?? Could be a Glitch.
    And can I get credit....

Thanks!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ssssssolarz View Post
    Please consider changing the max 3 gifts per day. I started playing yesterday and already have 44 neighbours who are requesting things, which I cannot provide. It also makes completing tasks extremely difficult as items like jewels and fur for example are so randomly dropped. I'm spending all my coins on buying rocks to get the last set of jewels and having to wait because I have too many rocks in my inventory.
    Buy a mine. You can collect from it every 4 hours. Iy drops multiple stone with a chance of iron ore, silver ore, coal, earth wisps, jewels. It's cheaper in the long run than buying rocks.

Also you can still collect other items even if you're maxed on stone. You'll get money instead of stone.