Page 169 of 215 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 2141

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Rhino Keeper
    I can not purchase gems. I bought the $4.99 and $9.99 this morning and when I try to buy either it tells me I already bought this and the purchase will be restored for free.

I am on IPhone XR and have latest OS.

Joyce

Quote Originally Posted by gilachaya View Post
    I can not purchase gems. I bought the $4.99 and $9.99 this morning and when I try to buy either it tells me I already bought this and the purchase will be restored for free.

Joyce
    Make sure you're updated to 13.2 on the device you're trying to make the purchase on. If you're still experiencing issues, please submit a payment ticket to support.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by gilachaya View Post

Joyce
    Having the same problem. Yes my iPad is updated. I have tried to submit a Support ticket using the link in your signature Pika but cannot get it to go for some reason.
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 11-23-19 at 07:54 AM.

I purchased the $4.99 starter pack. I did not get it.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by winterstar5 View Post
    The forum cannot assist with purchase issues. As per advice above, please reach out to Support - link in my signature. Good luck!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-24-19 at 11:28 PM.

My daily energy droppers that I spent time, effort and actual money on, has reduced daily drops to ridiculous levels. I'm now lucky if I get 3 from each one and it gets worse by the day. These droppers are usually the win from an event, so if they keep getting useless, people won't do the quests/events which means no one buying the packs to get ahead. You do the math....

Most of these are only 2+ energy from events and the Barons Tent recent monthly releases. Have a look in the Inventory Guide under E for Energy as I've a list of what the minimum is for each item. There are a lot of daily alicorns however that are 4+.

If you have a problem you need assistance with please post again as your post looks like Feedback rather than a bug (given this is the bugs forum).

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by winterstar5 View Post
    Something is going on with that starter pack. Maybe it's being limited to one purchase or something.

New Resident
    Fast worker boost has doubled the time. I am working on wisp lanterns to be able to take advantage of the sale on discounted expansions but I can't do it because after two hours they should have been done and I still have 4 hours and 16 minutes to go

Quote Originally Posted by Bsmith61 View Post
    Fast worker boost has doubled the time. I am working on wisp lanterns to be able to take advantage of the sale on discounted expansions but I can't do it because after two hours they should have been done and I still have 4 hours and 16 minutes to go
    Oh how annoying! I have reported this issue. Will post if I hear anything. Thanks for posting here.