Page 111 of 213 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 2130

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBlu View Post
    There seems to be a bug in the Elven Reliquary. One section of it seems to be missing.Attachment 34172
    Quote Originally Posted by quakingaspenca View Post
    Okay I have had trouble withthe Nadina's tower and once it came back now the game runs so slow. I have uninstalled and reinstalled 3x's and nothing is working. I also do not like the chapter8 waiting time. It came up 56 hrs. Thats most of what days are left. I spent alot of money on the first part of the monster ball. Now I will loose all of the money and time I spent on the quest.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-missing/page9
    Please Refer to the current Elven Outpost in this linked thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Please update to 1.6.1 to see the fix.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    There have been some problems with the new level 6 buildings not being recognised in goals. I'll report this for you as it is a bug (thought we got them all! )
    Its working! Thank you :-)
    (Jolty's Kingdom)

Executive Chef
    North Italy: Still having great difficulty loading game, synchronizing and also loading and posting forum. This started on Friday evening.. and it's still the same this morning.
    Thanking you
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    I could have sworn I had 3 Alicolts in my kingdom in Castle Story but, after rearranging my kingdom he is no where to be found either on my board or in my inventory. I have the regular and Witch Alicolt but, a third that I can't remember his name or where I got him from, is missing. Have I gone crazy? Please if anyone can help I'd really appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    North Italy: Still having great difficulty loading game, synchronizing and also loading and posting forum. This started on Friday evening.. and it's still the same this morning.
    Thanking you
    Players in this area should have access to our games again. Please let us know if you are still having trouble.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by farmgirl8888 View Post
    I could have sworn I had 3 Alicolts in my kingdom in Castle Story but, after rearranging my kingdom he is no where to be found either on my board or in my inventory. I have the regular and Witch Alicolt but, a third that I can't remember his name or where I got him from, is missing. Have I gone crazy? Please if anyone can help I'd really appreciate it.
    Hi, you should have 2. The regular alicolt was the prize in the event with the moon base; and the witch alicolt was the last individual prize from the Monster Mash event. They are both smaller than a normal white alicorn. If it was white, have you done the wedding storyline with Sabina and Thurston? that has a white wedding alicorn as a prize. Do you think it was a white alicorn? or there have been a few different ones through the Baron's Tent. If you want to contact S8 (using the new form, link below in my signature) and ask for your game to be checked you'd know for sure if something is missing. Hope that helps! Good luck!

Executive Chef
    No names on News Feed Board! (players who visit or grant requests)
    first they get HUGE and can't fit and then they all disappear.
    already tried force closing.. no results
    reinstalling game.. seems ok for a couple minutes then begins again.. till all names disappear.

adding: much better today.. I've cleaned out old apps and photos. do suggest to those that have the same problem. it makes a big difference.
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 11-22-16 at 10:31 AM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Not the first time but really ticked now...I return from adventure & got a royal pig..even had time to feed him, then game froze & clock went back...when I returned again from same adventure I didn't have the royal pig anymore. If someone could fix this I'd really appreciate the attention

Fashion Designer
    Loaded the update and now Nadinas perch has disappeared

Hi having problems when I try to open the game I get a black anf goes right to the game . I did the force of everything still the same . So I uninstalled and tried to download it again and it won't let me . I played last night . Anyone else having this problem or know what to do Thank you

Should have wrote sooner is working now
    Last edited by rmmorey; 12-06-16 at 01:04 PM.