Page 178 of 213 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179180181182188 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 2130

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eastie41 View Post
    Hi,

There may a problem. when chopping the new swamp tree, I get a pop up message: ?can not t hold anymore Acer Berries?.
    Yes, I am sure of the message. It may be related to the lack of snakes not .... Dropping from the trees? .

Thanks.
    No this is unrelated. Acer berries were added last year or so for an event you can still use the drops to craft.

Rhino Keeper
    I spent my resources for three of the sales plots to expand and they were ready to be opened up with the green checked mark on them but I was holding off opening them just then. Now I don't see an option to expand to the plots. There are no yellow arrows there either. I force closed my game many times but that didn't fix the problem. I have two kingdoms. I have the problem in both. There are three plots disappeared in one and two plots in the other. I opened one of the three I "paid for" in one of my kingdom but the other two I didn't open then disappeared. Please fix the problem. I hate to waste all the resources I spent on those plots and I don't want to miss the sale expansions.
    Last edited by cheers196; 04-25-20 at 10:06 AM.

Executive Chef
    There seems to be on-going bug in the Elven boost system. This has happened to me several times personally, but I have seen it mentioned by some other players on this forum before. Although it is a rare error - it is very uncomfortable.

Sometimes Elven boosts for some reason are reversed - so instead of cutting the crafting time in half, they double it instead. Today I tried to boost my kitchen to make Earl Gray tea ( 2 h craft) in 1 hour. After boosting timer went to 4 hours!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Elven boost doubles the timer.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	248.1 KB 
ID:	55334

This has happened to me before- once I tried to speed up Enchanted Wisp lantern in workshop ( 5 h craft) I wanted to boost it to 2,5 hours, very unpleasant to see 10 hour timer instead! Especially when after boost is OVER after 3 hours you are left with 7 hour craft - for the item which would have originally taken 5 hours to craft in the first place.

Since boosts are mostly used during events when people may NEED them to be able to complete events - it is very irritating to see such on going error. Not to mention that you bought the boost for runes.

Destie I replied in the discussion thread. Sorry but you're not activating it correctly. Instructions in hub thread https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1392174

Cheers: team aware of this as same happened to me yesterday. Still waiting on fix.

Fashion Designer
    Is the timer on the tickets suppose to be cut in half while it is giving double tickets? The exchange seems to take the regular time!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Destie I replied in the discussion thread. Sorry but you're not activating it correctly. Instructions in hub thread https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1392174

Cheers: team aware of this as same happened to me yesterday. Still waiting on fix.
    Thanks, good to know - but sad to know that this might happen if you sometimes need to start boosting during longer crafts. ( like when you want to start next boost, but long craft is STILL going on.)

Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Thanks, good to know - but sad to know that this might happen if you sometimes need to start boosting during longer crafts. ( like when you want to start next boost, but long craft is STILL going on.)
    Yes but even if you do it the wrong way around it can still be corrected. Did force closing a few times revert the timer?

Fashion Designer
    Did anybody see my question about the time the Exchange is taking? The pop up said the time would be cut in half? Has it?

Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Did anybody see my question about the time the Exchange is taking? The pop up said the time would be cut in half? Has it?
    yes the exchange limited time change is happening now. You get 2 trade tickets for trades and time is halved for all trades. Check you're on the most up to date version of the game.

Banned
    Ok seems like the new Storyline update has ****ed the Sabina Quest Line. I have cut her hair and should I not be getting Strictly Ornamental next? So I can build her house?