Page 11 of 215 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

The Honorable Panda
    Oh yeah!!! Glad you are back in the game!!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

is it possible to add a conifmation screen when spending gems to speed up items? I've lost dozens of gems while trying to move my screen around. just today I lost 12 just trying to scroll up to the top of my screen. I've been trying to save up for an apple tree, but I've only got 16 gems left.
    Please help.
    Thank you
    add: MiniDewCan

When I unlocked Thurston, I got his sword, helmet, and chest plate but then it froze and restarted. Now it says I only have the sword and can't retrieve the chest plate and helmet, therefore leaving me unable to fully unlock Thurston's challenge.

Nightclub Owner
    You will need to email support@teamlava.com. Let them know your ID, your game and the issue (Thurston's items disappeared when dressing him). They'll be able to help you out.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniDewCan View Post
    is it possible to add a conifmation screen when spending gems to speed up items? I've lost dozens of gems while trying to move my screen around. just today I lost 12 just trying to scroll up to the top of my screen. I've been trying to save up for an apple tree, but I've only got 16 gems left.
    Please help.
    Thank you
    add: MiniDewCan
    I have also lost gems by mistakenly speeding up items - sometimes I don't even see the little pop-up that I mistakenly hit. Lost 28 gems tonight!! Please fix- add confirmation screen as MiniDewCan suggested.

Thanks

Farm Supplier
    Same here!!!! I had 109 gems & now have 59 ......if it's not one bug it's another. I'm back to wanting to delete the gama AGAIN!!!!

Has anyone else had a issue with their wells and ponds? Yesterday I began not being able to use them properly. I would tap them and she would run over to one but when she touched it she would just disappear and I'd have to reopen the game to get her back, also the water, fish, etc. would be be on the ground. (So I've been reopening my game every time I wish to gather water)

And it's fixed �� Thx?!?!

Host(ess)
    i had 4 gems and used them to buy the flowers needed for the pink dye, but the game didn't acknowledge the purchase, BUT took all of the gems... needless to say this was disappointing.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzmin63 View Post
    i had 4 gems and used them to buy the flowers needed for the pink dye, but the game didn't acknowledge the purchase, BUT took all of the gems... needless to say this was disappointing.
    Try restarting your device . If you are still missing the gems, or do not have the flowers, send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your device.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request