Page 171 of 215 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171172173174175181 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 2141

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Farm Supplier
    In castle story, on the weekly clean up there is a popup message to accept your weekly 10 minute infinite energy.... I didn't click on it, game crashed, when I reloaded I just had the energy I would have had before that and no infinite energy. That doesn't seem right.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chemgirl77 View Post
    In castle story, on the weekly clean up there is a popup message to accept your weekly 10 minute infinite energy.... I didn't click on it, game crashed, when I reloaded I just had the energy I would have had before that and no infinite energy. That doesn't seem right.
    Sometimes you need to force close to either activate/see the infinite energy. Sorry your game crashed, that's rotten luck. The good news is that we get this pretty much every 2 weeks at the conclusion of an event. Once you complete the goal the infinite timer starts straight away.

Rhino Keeper
    Doing the SnowGlobe Shakedown but not receiving the Academy Scrolls Rewards!!!

Have upgraded the Snow Globe to Level 6 (Rewards:27 Academy Scrolls) and have reached the 900 mark in the Individual Goals(Academy Scrolls:150) but only have 90 in my Academy ( I started this Event with 70) So bug?!!

Farm Supplier
    I just started what storms may come IV. I did the barracks dive into the abyss, and have my starfish and wand made for step 1, but its not giving me credit fof the adventure or dropping anything from it either.
    Does dive into the abyss not always drop items? Why is my goal not completing?

(Android, 2.3.1g)

Quote Originally Posted by chemgirl77 View Post
    I just started what storms may come IV. I did the barracks dive into the abyss, and have my starfish and wand made for step 1, but its not giving me credit fof the adventure or dropping anything from it either.
    Does dive into the abyss not always drop items? Why is my goal not completing?

(Android, 2.3.1g)
    Hmmm, I wonder if it's because the first time you have to use the Castle even though it's listed in the barracks and I have notes to say it can be done in the barracks? Maybe if you can try the Castle? or, if you force close your game see if it registers. Maybe it's an android discrepancy with the castle/barracks. It's been such a long time since I did these goals...

If you can let me know how you get on. If that doesn't work, I'll get you to contact Support - just keep in mind that there will be delays bc of the holidays so it could be a bit of a wait.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-30-19 at 01:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kolakid View Post
    Doing the SnowGlobe Shakedown but not receiving the Academy Scrolls Rewards!!!

Have upgraded the Snow Globe to Level 6 (Rewards:27 Academy Scrolls) and have reached the 900 mark in the Individual Goals(Academy Scrolls:150) but only have 90 in my Academy ( I started this Event with 70) So bug?!!
    You get crowns for the individual milestones, not academy scrolls. Have you done the community visits in the last goal? This might give you the last 20 you're missing.

Farm Supplier
    It will be a while, I have to remake the three pearl kitchen items Still doesn't seem right that I don't even get anything from the quest. If it's castle only, the goal should say Dive into the Abyss from the CASTLE. Thanks, I'll probably start a ticket in the meanwhile.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    You get crowns for the individual milestones, not academy scrolls. Have you done the community visits in the last goal? This might give you the last 20 you're missing.
    Sorry my bad with Individual prize Crowns but have finoshed all the goals but did not receive any Academy Scrolls!

Quote Originally Posted by kolakid View Post
    Sorry my bad with Individual prize Crowns but have finoshed all the goals but did not receive any Academy Scrolls!
    Hi, can you check your goal book again and see if the game synced/rolled back or something strange and you still have the final goal in your book?

Have you done all of the previous goals that give scrolls across all of the events? What is your scroll total now and what students have you unlocked and who is still in your academy to unlock??

{I know the goal said it rewarded 2 scrolls, but that seems to be impossible as I have an even number, so maybe it wasn't 2...}

Fashion Designer
    Missing snowball craft from trade wagon.