Page 172 of 213 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176182 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 2130

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

My game is constantly crashing. I’m on an iPad. I updated the software today and that didn’t help. Hard reset and deleted and reloaded the game and still crashing. When I double tap the home button, the image for the game is a black background with the pop up for the monopoly game. Any suggestions?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mamapuls View Post
    My game is constantly crashing. I’m on an iPad. I updated the software today and that didn’t help. Hard reset and deleted and reloaded the game and still crashing. When I double tap the home button, the image for the game is a black background with the pop up for the monopoly game. Any suggestions?
    You might need to clear more memory on your phone. If everything else is running ok (other apps, internet connection) it could be your game. You might want to reach out to Support for technical advice if clearing space and your cache doesn't help.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...before-posting

Thanks,

And power of the post! It’s stopped since I asked for advice! ��
    Last edited by mamapuls; 01-03-20 at 08:36 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I had to shut down my snowball production to be able to participate in the monster hunt. It would be nice to be able to do both, but this would only be possible if S8 would consider a much shorter craft time for the snowball. I can make one snowball when I am sleeping, but it would take 25 days to make enough snowballs to guarantee one prize!

Stuck with Blue Dire Boar

Level 15 so not seen any monster besides skunkupines yet. Chopped a dead tree for the Monster Hunter event and got the Dire Blue Boar. However, I get a message saying I need a meat cleaver to fight it. I have not progressed far enough in the storyline for the meat cleaver and it is covering a lot of my board including most of my cows and chickens. Any way they could take it away since I can?t fight it yet?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi, can you check your goal book again and see if the game synced/rolled back or something strange and you still have the final goal in your book?

Have you done all of the previous goals that give scrolls across all of the events? What is your scroll total now and what students have you unlocked and who is still in your academy to unlock??

{I know the goal said it rewarded 2 scrolls, but that seems to be impossible as I have an even number, so maybe it wasn't 2...}
    Have finished every single goal so far & no goals left in my goal book! So have finished all goals in all Events up till now that have given Scrolls!
    I currently have 90 Scrolls and have unlocked Petrichor,Maurice,Orchidelia,Rhea,Jareth,Branden so far!
    Have Honora and Errol left to unlock in Academy!
    Last edited by kolakid; 01-04-20 at 03:00 PM.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kolakid View Post
    Have finished every single goal so far & no goals left in my goal book! So have finished all goals in all Events up till now that have given Scrolls!
    I currently have 90 Scrolls and have unlocked Petrichor,Maurice,Orchidelia,Rhea,Jareth,Branden so far!
    Have Honora and Errol left to unlock in Academy!
    I have also received all academy scrolls ever given out. I've not unlocked Jareth (100), Branden (30) or Errol (200). My balance is 120 scrolls. Given what you've said, then you having 90 is exactly correct. Perhaps the game synced and your balance updated. Hope that brings some peace of mind...

Farm Supplier

Game crach

You might need to clear more memory on your phone. If everything else is running ok (other apps, internet connection) it could be your game. You might want to reach out to Support for technical advice if clearing space and your cache doesn't help.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...before-posting
    Hi

I?m also playing on my I pad, and have the same problems with game craching. The problems started monday 6TH january, and has nothing to do with the space on my iPad or network?s issues. I think the pop-ups are the problem, and the game designers have to solve this. The problems started yesterday, l have never had problems like this before. Please fix this, it?s almost impossible to play the game now....

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda_81 View Post
    Hi

I?m also playing on my I pad, and have the same problems with game craching. The problems started monday 6TH january, and has nothing to do with the space on my iPad or network?s issues. I think the pop-ups are the problem, and the game designers have to solve this. The problems started yesterday, l have never had problems like this before. Please fix this, it?s almost impossible to play the game now....
    Have you got the latest version of castle story?

Had some issues that was resolved after updating the app.

Rhino Keeper
    I have also received all academy scrolls ever given out. I've not unlocked Jareth (100), Branden (30) or Errol (200). My balance is 120 scrolls. Given what you've said, then you having 90 is exactly correct. Perhaps the game synced and your balance updated. Hope that brings some peace of mind...
    Ok Thanks for the clarification SW! Always appreciate the time & effort you put in for us all!