Page 168 of 213 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172178 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 2130

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Rhino Keeper
    Can?t buy gems. Click to purchase & it won?t load to pay😡. Tried resetting game 3 times. Still clicks me off purchasing.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Woldawson View Post
    Can?t buy gems. Click to purchase & it won?t load to pay��. Tried resetting game 3 times. Still clicks me off purchasing.
    This is more likely something linked to your iTunes account. Check if you've a credit card number stored that might have expired and needs updating or maybe your balance is too low and you don't have a backup payment option set up. With issues like this, if you search on the internet you'll likely find some options to try.
    Let us know if you're still stuck though.

Rhino Keeper
    This has happened more than once when I trade in my trade tickets for expansion permit, if I'm not there to collect in four hours and heaven forbid that I should need to sleep,it comes up as something else from the Royal exchange. The first time, I reported it, they said there was nothing they could do because I benefited from exchange. I wrote back how did it benefit me when I didn't need any of the items and still haven't used them. But I was sent a email that said issue resolved and no further contact was required have a wonderful day. Even with the latest up date this particular issue happens (every time I update this game this problem occurs). Nothing I do brings back my tickets or permit.

Now with the ads running at anytime of the game without requesting new video for free prizes. It freezes games, no free gifts. And it says video failed to load even though you watch the whole video Klondike though it froze for 3 minutes before continuing until video end. So much for downloading update when it is causing more problems.

Rhino Keeper
    I just relies that I need 8 explore permits each is 5 expansion ticket which are 30 trade ticket each so to expansion now is 8 x 5 x30=40x30 = 1200 trade ticket for one expansion and then a glitch impede you from expanding after your time, money, energy and effort went into it".alas we be but a foul to thing there is justice

Rhino Keeper
    I can purchase gems, but not the in-app pack to finish the current Medusa-ish event. I submitted a ticket, but their response time is 5-7 days, and that’s not really going to help me, now, is it?

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I'm on it!
    Hi SW, another month has passed but my problem has still not been resolved. I have the goal A King's appetite but the trade in the Royal exchange is locked. Please help! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Herroyalhighnessprincess View Post
    Hi SW, another month has passed but my problem has still not been resolved. I have the goal A King's appetite but the trade in the Royal exchange is locked. Please help! Thank you!
    I've added some more notes to the bug report. I'll keep that tab open so I can help monitor as well. I'm sorry it's taking so long...

Farm Supplier
    Problem solved
    Last edited by weebluemoth; 11-11-19 at 01:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by weebluemoth View Post
    iPad 6 plus, iOS 1.2.5.
    I'm trying to raise 2 sheep I received from watching videos. I've clicked on them at least 3x a day for many days but they never mature. How many clicks should it take to get an adult sheep? I'm confident I have crossed that threshold.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1025446
    This post is a list of how long it takes to raise all of the various babies to adult.
    The sheep is 11 pets every 4 hours - you might only be 1 pet away from raising it!

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've added some more notes to the bug report. I'll keep that tab open so I can help monitor as well. I'm sorry it's taking so long...
    Thanks SW! Any updates on this? I've been waiting for months on this and would really like to do this trade as I need apples for two other goals. Thanks so much!