Page 94 of 215 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144194 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Hi, I decided to purchase a few gems on the current sale and the screen said the purchase was successful but, when I went back to the main screen there were no new gems. I'very not had any problems on this device (galaxy s6 edge) castlestory 1.2.5.4g

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowlight1 View Post
    Hi, I decided to purchase a few gems on the current sale and the screen said the purchase was successful but, when I went back to the main screen there were no new gems. I'very not had any problems on this device (galaxy s6 edge) castlestory 1.2.5.4g
    Sorry to hear this. The forum cannot help with this. Please reach out to support so an agent can check your game. include your receipt in your email. Storm 8 support email: support@storm8.com
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-25-16 at 06:24 PM.

I guess this is the right place for my question. I have two dragon eggs and need the globes to incubate. I have been on 3 trips to the desert but haven't yet gotten the globes. I already have one dragon but can't seem to get anymore.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RileyBug624 View Post
    I guess this is the right place for my question. I have two dragon eggs and need the globes to incubate. I have been on 3 trips to the desert but haven't yet gotten the globes. I already have one dragon but can't seem to get anymore.
    The burning ember is a rare drop and will take a few trips to find it.
    Here's the game guide for the dragon. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....The-Dragon-Egg

Good luck!

Ps: come over to the discussions forum for game help. https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispla...ry-Discussions

Nightclub Owner
    Finally will post it here. Version 1.5 has some serious usability issues, never lost so many times gems in such short time.

The new feature, when out of energy, is very well designed to automatically drain excess gems. Kudo to the usability engineer that has designed the interface.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Host(ess)
    I hope also TL has noted this as a bug. To send only 3 gifts a day with many dailey players isn't fair.

Host(ess)
    Also a reminder:
    *'I am having trouble when typing on neighbor's walls, or even my own. If I type any punctuation, the cursor stops moving and I cannot see what I have typed. I have learned through trial and error that it is still typing what I wrote, I just cannot see it prior to sending'
    Was sended in 2015 but I have still the problem in castle story.
    I have an Samsung galaxy s5 mini. Game is up to date.

I need to do Explore Dark Caves but don't have access to Ivy's Hot Sauce. I'm level 24. Storm ID: pearlsjoint. Playing on iOS 9.3. I gave Ivy the rat tails to get the peppers but have no Ivy's Hot Sauce in the kitchen.

Please help.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pearlsjoint View Post
    I need to do Explore Dark Caves but don't have access to Ivy's Hot Sauce. I'm level 24. Storm ID: pearlsjoint. Playing on iOS 9.3. I gave Ivy the rat tails to get the peppers but have no Ivy's Hot Sauce in the kitchen.

Please help.
    Have you tried harvesting Hot Peppers?

Yes I have harvested peppers. They are at maximum capacity.