Page 133 of 215 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143183 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 2141

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Hi,
    I?m on the goal ?if you want to be happy... ?. The last step is to grow dark seeds. Which I did several times. I have 55 dark seeds now. But the count never goes up so that I can?t finish the task. Please help.

I?m playing on IPad IOS 11.2.6 your actual game version 2.2

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by C0NNYCASTLE View Post
    Hi,
    I?m on the goal ?if you want to be happy... ?. The last step is to grow dark seeds. Which I did several times. I have 55 dark seeds now. But the count never goes up so that I can?t finish the task. Please help.

I?m playing on IPad IOS 11.2.6 your actual game version 2.2
    This should help! What you are doing is 'creating' where you need to 'grow' them.
    * To grow the dark plants you must first Create Dark Seeds in the Greenhouse and then Grow Dark Seeds (2nd craft in the Greenhouse). Dark Plants will appear in your inventory but cannot be placed in the Kingdom.
    * Crafting 'Grow Dark Seeds' gives plants needed to upgrade maze and exchange in the Royal Exchange.

Hope that helps!
    More info here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1360112

The ability to read gives you clearly an advantage
    Thank you for your quick response

Rhino Keeper
    Have been trying for a couple of days to purchase Glimmerblossom bundle but it NEVER goes through. Keeps telling me that it will restore purchase but never does! I can purchase through other apps so not an iTunes issue. IOS SYSTEM

Fashion Designer

Glimmerblossom Festival

The information about drops from the Dojo at level 6 says that it drops 25 fans every 2 hours. This isn?t quite correct. When I got to level 6 the timer changed to 5 hours, which would make the drops per hour less than they were at level 5 when the drops were 12 every 2 hours.

Can someone please help with this and maybe make the instructions reflect the change of the timer with reaching level 6? It would be better if there were an advantage rather than a disadvantage in reaching level 6.

This event is a real drag on resources and it?s not a pleasant surprise to discover that by leveling up the drop rate is actually lower. It wouldn?t be so bad with the 5 hour timer if the drops were significantly better, but as it is now, it?s a real letdown.

I would show pictures but I am not sure how to do that. Sorry.

Thanks for looking into this issue.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I reported this problem this morning. Hopefully the 2 hour timer will be fixed really soon. Support are also aware. Thanks for posting.

Executive Chef
    Attachment 43888
    Attachment 43889

Here are some pictures

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    I too have 5hr timer at level 6. Missing out on fans!
    Android fyi

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I reported this problem this morning. Hopefully the 2 hour timer will be fixed really soon. Support are also aware. Thanks for posting.
    I used boosts to get ahead so most probably aren?t at this point, so if it?s fixed quickly maybe few of us will be affected. Thanks for fixing this quickly!

By the way, there seems to be an issue in this forum where question marks are replacing apostrophes. I can?t fix it from here. The preview looks fine. I have an iPhone 6S. and the updates are current. Maybe it is the new iOS?
    Last edited by 55lee55; 04-23-18 at 09:02 AM. Reason: Unable to edit out question marks instead of apostrophes Added info.

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by comeseecomesah View Post
    I too have 5hr timer at level 6. Missing out on fans!
    Android fyi

Just collected...after 5 hourrrrs.....and....I now have a two hr timer..yeyyyy thanks SW for pushing this through ☆