Page 203 of 213 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 2130

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eastie41 View Post
    Hi, Today The game will not load. I have the latest IOS update on my IPad. Past 2-3 days it was slow to load. I have forced quit an shut down /restarted a few times.
    Sorry to hear, that must be super frustrating, especially in this time intense event we are in. It's not always the game that is the problem, sometimes it is our own wifi strength and signal. Have you tried all the troubleshooting ideas? don't delete/reinstall the game though. I find when the family is home and streaming that it does take a little bit longer to load. Something simple like a modem reset might be the answer. There's a link in the troubleshooting thread you can use to see if the game is down for you or for everyone, so that's always worth double checking too.

New Resident
    The elven post is asking for gnomish grog and it is no longer available to be made in the workshop

Quote Originally Posted by asha2002 View Post
    The elven post is asking for gnomish grog and it is no longer available to be made in the workshop
    the craft is now available in the Workshop
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-25-23 at 06:44 PM.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    the craft is now available in the Workshop
    Thanks

I have a hummingbird rider I can click on to get rid of.

Quote Originally Posted by mikanmilo View Post
    I have a hummingbird rider I can click on to get rid of.
    Do you mean you can't click on? Is it on unlocked land? If that's the case, you will need to zoom in as much as you can to make the game as big as possible. The touch point will be right on the border of open and closed land. It might take a while to find it as it can be really tricky when a monster is spawned near unopened land. If it absolutely cannot be done, please reach out to Support and they should be able to remove it for you. Please don't post your comms with Support on the forum though as that's not allowed. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Do you mean you can't click on? Is it on unlocked land? If that's the case, you will need to zoom in as much as you can to make the game as big as possible. The touch point will be right on the border of open and closed land. It might take a while to find it as it can be really tricky when a monster is spawned near unopened land. If it absolutely cannot be done, please reach out to Support and they should be able to remove it for you. Please don't post your comms with Support on the forum though as that's not allowed. Good luck!
    Thank you for the suggestion. It is right over animals. I will reach out to support.

New Resident
    Hi, the elven post is asking me for gnomish flags but I no longer appear to be able to craft them. It is also asking for a type of sword I cant find anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by daz881 View Post
    Hi, the elven post is asking me for gnomish flags but I no longer appear to be able to craft them. It is also asking for a type of sword I cant find anywhere.
    Yes, it's a known issue. Keep an eye on this thread for further information. For now, you can either do an adventure or let that trade go this time.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-Gnomish-Forge

Adventure drops known so far: earth wisp, enchanter's essence, firefly cage, geode ore, geode rock, gnomish beam, gnomish block, gnomish flag, gnomish omelet, lumin essence, mine beam, mine block, mithril, silver ore (~1-4), simple glue

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2865.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	119.9 KB 
ID:	69543

Since I restarted playing months ago after a 2 years break, I can no longer see when the next chapter begins. I know I have a difference of 8 hours to San Francisco, but it would be nice to have this back and working like it was before I stopped playing.