Page 214 of 215 FirstFirst ... 114164204210211212213214215 LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 2146

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Executive Chef
    Goblins don't seem to be triggering in Madam Makeda except from Baby Goblins (as they always do). But not from the usual weekend items. Not sure if this is deliberate because of the Littlest Dragon event?

Farm Supplier
    Storm8, I bought the Forest Wisp pet with gems because of the drops. I'm trying to get enough wisp essence to do the Acidien Tribute. I didn't know that the pet does not drop anything in between the Hidden Forest parts.
    You need to include a disclaimer in the description so people know they might be spending gems on a useless item.

In this current event (bunnycorn meadow), if the plush bunnicorns are placed, they cannot be selected or moved. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0377.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	219.3 KB 
ID:	73835

Executive Chef
    Cannot upgrade the Meadow from level 8 to 9 on current event on account Queen Impylou, S8 ID "Impylou".
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Farm Supplier
    Today is Tuesday, 11 a.m. EDT. My event timer says there are fewer than 16 hours left. I'm on day 9. That leaves no time to finish.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Cannot upgrade the Meadow from level 8 to 9 on current event on account Queen Impylou, S8 ID "Impylou".
    This fixed itself after the clock turned over.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by XmasCraft View Post
    Today is Tuesday, 11 a.m. EDT. My event timer says there are fewer than 16 hours left. I'm on day 9. That leaves no time to finish.
    Somehow you got behind a day; you can do all the Day 9 things ASAP & start Day 10. Keep updating & doing goals. If you start late or get behind a day, you can catch up without gemming. It's only if you want to "work ahead" that you need to pay.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Somehow you got behind a day; you can do all the Day 9 things ASAP & start Day 10. Keep updating & doing goals. If you start late or get behind a day, you can catch up without gemming. It's only if you want to "work ahead" that you need to pay.
    You'd think after all these years, I could stay on track. Must have been a real life intrusion. I'll do my best!

Executive Chef
    New craft did not show up in the MRC for the BeastMaster.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2745.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	133.0 KB 
ID:	73922

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    New craft did not show up in the MRC for the BeastMaster.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2745.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	133.0 KB 
ID:	73922
    Ditto