Page 185 of 215 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189195 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 2141

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Rhino Keeper
    Definitely a connection issue on storm 8s end. This event is unwinnable for me now. Storm8 takes a week to answer tickets, so pointless to put one in, event is over in 2 days. Sigh! I?ve tried logging in on iPhone & iPad & deleted and reinstalled. Doesn?t help. Tried connecting with wifi & with phone plan data. Nope. Everything else loads so it?s not a connection issue on my end. It?s solely a connection issue at storm 8 for Castle Story.

Host(ess)
    Bug on Gnome for the Holidays
    I have all the items needed, but no build button to upgrade sleigh to L10
    Please help

Me too. Playing on iOS 14.2. Have all required parts but cannot complete task

Rhino Keeper
    Cant build sleigh to lvl 10 even though I have the required parts. My first time trying to upload a picture.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E04A67D4-827A-430E-BBFE-5CB642FAA049.jpeg 
Views:	14 
Size:	276.1 KB 
ID:	57847

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Please use the dedicated thread for L10 upgrade issues if you want to post. I've reported this issue.

Rhino Keeper
    Missing a ton of inventory and gems after purchase today. They were there and then, poof! They’re gone!!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eam13 View Post
    Missing a ton of inventory and gems after purchase today. They were there and then, poof! They’re gone!!
    That doesn't sound good! Support can check your game if a restart doesn't help. Include receipt screen shots in your ticket. You can check your purchase history for this info in your iTunes account or there will be an equivalent for play store...
    S8 Support: Click here to contact S8 Support

Could you let me know if the ability to make expansion tickets is supposed to disappear? Mine is gone as of today. Thanks!

I have tried during three beast master events to spend the 10 gems to double my score for an hour. Each time my gems have been deduced from my account but my points have not doubled. My attempt occurred during the last five minutes of the event, in each case, in an attempt to win a higher level prize. In each case, I havr achieved the 2300 point threshold and reveived the event general prize. This occured during the last event S29 with Bo and the sheep and the one before. Could I recieve an explanation why my gems are not restored when my points are not doubled? Thank you.....I may be misunderstanding how the gem up can be usef

Quote Originally Posted by LindyLoooHooo View Post
    I have tried during three beast master events to spend the 10 gems to double my score for an hour. Each time my gems have been deduced from my account but my points have not doubled. My attempt occurred during the last five minutes of the event, in each case, in an attempt to win a higher level prize. In each case, I havr achieved the 2300 point threshold and reveived the event general prize. This occured during the last event S29 with Bo and the sheep and the one before. Could I recieve an explanation why my gems are not restored when my points are not doubled? Thank you.....I may be misunderstanding how the gem up can be usef
    You get double points for each sword strike of a monster. Are you fighting monsters. It's not an automatic double to points you have to fight monsters to get them. Hopefully I'm understanding your dilemma. If not, I'm sorry.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******