Page 184 of 213 FirstFirst ... 84134174180181182183184185186187188194 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 2130

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimlandy View Post
    I?ve complete all goals on time and haven?t ?won? enough ghostly horseshoes for the ghost alicorn!!??
    Also, I didn?t get the option on who To pick as the bride.
    These were the requirements to get the horseshoes. If you are absolutely sure you've got all 3 grand prizes, please reach out to Support.

- Complete the main goals and win Queen Winifred in the Halloween Community event (10/1-10/14)
    - Complete all milestone goals in the Nightmare LB, and win the Underworld Steed (available at 2300 LB points) (10/15-10/21)
    - Complete the main goals and choose your prize in the Til Death Do Us Part event (10/22-11/4) (complete goal 10 which rewards the 3rd bundle)

Rhino Keeper
    The Ghost Alicorn trade disappear before expiration date!

The token can still be crafted but the option to craft the Alicorn disappear, which shouldn't be since it state to expire on Nov 7th.

Please help

Quote Originally Posted by Dragosle View Post
    The Ghost Alicorn trade disappear before expiration date!

The token can still be crafted but the option to craft the Alicorn disappear, which shouldn't be since it state to expire on Nov 7th.

Please help
    I'll flag this with the team!

Update: Ghost Alicorn trade info: The trade will disappear for players who didn't unlock the Ghost Alicorn craft, but stay for players who do have access to it. You only have a little time left if you did unlock the craft to do that trade.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-05-20 at 01:32 PM.

Farm Supplier
    The toxic spirit (character, not spawn) is no longer dropping any items for the elemental quest. When I collect from it, I only receive glimmer dust, or regular items, no toxic maps or potions. I am on Quest part 3, goal 10. Please fix this immediately, as I paid for this character and am not receiving the promised drops.

Quote Originally Posted by kinetikos View Post
    The toxic spirit (character, not spawn) is no longer dropping any items for the elemental quest. When I collect from it, I only receive glimmer dust, or regular items, no toxic maps or potions. I am on Quest part 3, goal 10. Please fix this immediately, as I paid for this character and am not receiving the promised drops.
    This is a known issue and has been raised with the team. Please monitor the discussion thread for updates on this. Let's hope it's soon for you...

Fashion Designer
    Problem fixed!

Rhino Keeper
    I just collected from my ghost alicorn , received 40 energy, making my total to 54 and quit the game. Came back 5 min late, 40 energy GONE , left with 20 energy, and Ghost alicorn showing 7 days timer

Rhino Keeper
    Why does CS take 3 times as long to load as all the other Storm8 games?? And also why doesn?t it load, at all, a lot of the time?? Every time I try & I load I get the ?check ur internet connection? BS, at least 3 times before it loads. Just now, 10 times in row & I?m still not in. It?s not my internet connection as everything else loads fine. Oh & before anyone comments that I need to close everything else on my phone first, nothing else is open. My gosh, I dread the ?Visit 20 kingdoms? goals. That **** takes hours. Meanwhile over on Farm Story 2, we have the ?visit 10 farms? goals at the mo, takes 5mins at the most.

Cannot load the game from iPhone or iPad

Quote Originally Posted by Woldawson View Post
    Why does CS take 3 times as long to load as all the other Storm8 games?? And also why doesn?t it load, at all, a lot of the time?? Every time I try & I load I get the ?check ur internet connection? BS, at least 3 times before it loads. Just now, 10 times in row & I?m still not in. It?s not my internet connection as everything else loads fine. Oh & before anyone comments that I need to close everything else on my phone first, nothing else is open. My gosh, I dread the ?Visit 20 kingdoms? goals. That **** takes hours. Meanwhile over on Farm Story 2, we have the ?visit 10 farms? goals at the mo, takes 5mins at the most.
    I've been having the exact same issue. This is the second day I haven't been able get into the game at all. Is this a bug?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zyzybba View Post
    I've been having the exact same issue. This is the second day I haven't been able get into the game at all. Is this a bug?
    I think it is. I?ve been trying for an hour with no luck. Sigh! This always happens right in the middle of event. The events are hard enough to complete in the time allotted but losing days, ugh! Impossible