Page 149 of 213 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159199 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 2130

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Executive Chef
    I keep getting the message "The page you're looking for isn't available " when I try to watch Free gift video. Please fix. Why does it keep trying to open a video that is no longer available? It does it over and over and over.....
    It's the videos about canning the dip can.
    Update 4-1-19. It looks like it's been fixed. So far anyways. Thanks.
    Last edited by riverly; 04-01-19 at 09:00 AM.

New Resident
    In Beast Master challenge I have won several treasure chests- not showing any in inventory. Where are my prizes?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lkngirl16 View Post
    In Beast Master challenge I have won several treasure chests- not showing any in inventory. Where are my prizes?
    The mystery chests are not an actual chest; what you get is another screen which tell you you've won points or coins or rotten cabbages from INSIDE the chest.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I keep getting the message "The page you're looking for isn't available " when I try to watch Free gift video. Please fix. Why does it keep trying to open a video that is no longer available? It does it over and over and over.....
    It's the videos about canning the dip can.
    Update 4-1-19. It looks like it's been fixed. So far anyways. Thanks.
    For over two weeks now this is the message I get :

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1AC331C5-ACF0-4B5B-883A-ABF583FCF167.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	95.8 KB 
ID:	50936

Executive Chef
    I get material requests allthe time (especially now during paper chase event). if i hit accept to send the material, sometimes my game will just close. it doesn't matter if i have been playing for 30 seconds or 20 min. and if i have 10 requests or 1. its random. but often
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

New Resident
    Why can we never finish the goals? No glimmer trolls. Change mirthill to gem Rock pile. Etc etc.

Rhino Keeper
    Unable to load game, keeps telling me I?m not connecting when I am, I can load all other games.

New Resident
    Who do I have to **** to get gold nuggets?? I can?t finish the post office or the tailor goods sale because I haven?t gotten a gold nuggets in at least two weeks!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by G8tcher View Post
    Who do I have to **** to get gold nuggets?? I can?t finish the post office or the tailor goods sale because I haven?t gotten a gold nuggets in at least two weeks!
    Tailor goals are untimed so they can wait. The post office only requires nuggets if you go on the adventure but you don't need to and if you collect from Ivy twice a day you can get enough straw to make packages. There are quite a few sources of nuggets now and you'll find that info in the Inventory Guide. Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    I just want to warn players about doing the surveys for free gems. Ever since I did that I get many, many phone calls everyday, text messages and my email was hacked! It’s not worth the few gems they give you if they give them at all!

Also, my game was moving very slow this week and it has never done that. I remembered my son downloaded Fortnite on the iPad I use and it takes a ton of space. I deleted Fortnite and my game is working fine again. If you’re game is moving slow check your settings for what’s taking the most space and delete if not needed.