Page 181 of 213 FirstFirst ... 81131171177178179180181182183184185191 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 2130

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cindeesparkles View Post
    I?ve finished level 7 for my mushroom growth but it won?t work to upgrade to level 8. Pls help me.
    Can you force close your game (so you get the loading screen again) and see if it comes back. + check your goal book in case it hasn't ticked off everything or your game rolled back. Let me know how you get on...

Farm Supplier
    I just paid 600.000 for expand land, there was a glitch of the game and now no money and Still have to pay 600.000 for expand the land. Anyone else has this?

Quote Originally Posted by M2013C View Post
    I just paid 600.000 for expand land, there was a glitch of the game and now no money and Still have to pay 600.000 for expand the land. Anyone else has this?
    This sometimes happens, but Support will be able to fix this for you easily. Make sure you actually do have the right amount of RP on your board as often it's ticked when you don't have enough. Link in my signature... good luck!

Fashion Designer
    My Castle wtory game has been crashing severely for the last 4 days. I play 3 other Storm 8 games and have not had any problem at all with them. This morning I can not get the game to open at all. What happened on Wednesday August 5 that has caused this and what can I do to fix it?
    My Queendom?s name is FarAway

Fashion Designer
    So now, my game will load, but literally by a stopwatch, every 15 seconds, it pauses and I get the horse galloping for about 5 seconds. I get as much done in 10 seconds as I can, and thank goodness it doesn’t take away my progress, but playing like this is NOT fun I see other people posting in a thread in the main page having issues this morning as well.
    My Queendom?s name is FarAway

Host(ess)
    All of a sudden, Castle Story will no longer load. I use an ipad, and have never had this problem. Other Storm8 programs still work.

I have closed the app, and reopened several times - no change. I've also rebooted the ipad - no change. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by cascadia59 View Post
    All of a sudden, Castle Story will no longer load. I use an ipad, and have never had this problem. Other Storm8 programs still work.

I have closed the app, and reopened several times - no change. I've also rebooted the ipad - no change. Any ideas?
    Oh no... well it could be a few things - have you tried to clear your cache for CS? Check in your settings how much it's using. It does take up a lot of memory and the traffic is high now due to the 'new day' beginning and all of the neighbour requests going on. don't reinstall as this won't help. Maybe try and turn wifi off other devices around the house and see if this makes any difference...

Farm Supplier
    Rock goals stopped coming. I normally have plenty of fairies to get my stuff made, but i'm probably 1 chest short. ANy way of getting my rock clearing goal for the day?

Quote Originally Posted by chemgirl77 View Post
    Rock goals stopped coming. I normally have plenty of fairies to get my stuff made, but i'm probably 1 chest short. ANy way of getting my rock clearing goal for the day?
    I've known a few players have had a game glitch/sync issue where 1 or more of the daily faerie chests have disappeared. Nothing to be done unfortunately... sorry. If you do the 3 daily goals every day then you should get all the prizes at least 2-3 days before the deadline. It might only take a couple of gems to get Philomena if that's who you're missing.

Fashion Designer
    The trade wagon no longer has the trade to make the pumpkins to use in the baron's tent, since the monster hunt trades appeared. I still need 1 item to get today's prize!