Page 56 of 215 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106156 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by alexsjusa View Post
    Since the new IOS 8 update the game has been freezing up a lot. I usually have to close and force a restart! If I delete the game it is saying all data will be removed. What does that mean exactly? Everything would disappear and I'd have to start all over?
    You game data is saved on TL servers. You can delete and redownload and not lose any game progress.

(make sure you have set up storm ID and password for your game.)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    The game also is a serious drain on the battery using more than 1/3 of it! Any plans on a less cumbersome version?

Host(ess)
    Fairy workshop bug
    iOS v7.1.1
    Vs v1.2.4
    I bought the fairy workshop and have been working toward the materials to build, but the workshop disappeared. It is No longer in my kingdom.

Quote Originally Posted by Criagirl View Post
    Fairy workshop bug
    iOS v7.1.1
    Vs v1.2.4
    I bought the fairy workshop and have been working toward the materials to build, but the workshop disappeared. It is No longer in my kingdom.
    You may have experienced a sync error and the action of purchasing the Faerie Workshop reverted. You can purchase the building again through the Market.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    New Update in iTunes! Version 1.2.4
    Thanks for this new version

It would be nice to know which issues have been improved in this update. Any advantage in some randomized items really hard to obtain such as golden apples, dragon eggs, magic-cement, gems, boar tusks...? Or just some bugs corrections?

Regards!!

Farm Supplier
    Because I am only able to run iOS 5.1.1 on my iPad, I constantly have issues with the game crashing.

Is there ever going to be a release for castle story on android?

I am playing on iPad using iOS 8.0.2 game version 1.2.4 I am working on the glimmer gate. I did the journey to the caves twice and got the legendary key scroll and unlocked the next part of the quest. The game did its loading thing and then reset itself to where I don't have the key scroll. Please tell me this can be fixed and I don't have to make all the stuff all over again, and send my Knights out again.

Thank you.

When collecting something so important, go visit a nbr or send a gift first to get a solid sync with TL's servers. Hoping you can get that resolved quickly. Send an email to support if you haven't already. Support@teamlava.com
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

New Resident
    I'm playing this game ( newest version) on my iphone 4s ios 8.0.2. Now i want to play this in my ipad air with same ios, but i can't log on my old account. When i'm log on facebook account in system menu there a error in new window. My iphone still logon facebook in game ok. How can i logon my old acc on my ipad?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiten85 View Post
    I'm playing this game ( newest version) on my iphone 4s ios 8.0.2. Now i want to play this in my ipad air with same ios, but i can't log on my old account. When i'm log on facebook account in system menu there a error in new window. My iphone still logon facebook in game ok. How can i logon my old acc on my ipad?
    On this login thread here follow the instructions on page 1. Castle is not in the list of games yet, but you an any of the games listed because when you login to one game all your games under that storm ID will move over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request