Page 55 of 215 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

New Resident

Rose Arbor bug

Running Castle Story 1.2.3 on an iPad Air with version 7.1.2.
    Crafted a rose arbor in a greenhouse and can't get it out.
    When I click the crate indicator floating over the greenhouse and then select either Place or Store it tells me that I need to level up for more structures like this. When I escape it again shows the crate and does not release the rose garden.
    Have rebooted system, hard booted system and repeatedly shut down game.

Many players had a problem with the royal points when trying to place the rose arch. Try selling a tower, a few walls or something to see if that helps.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Many players had a problem with the royal points when trying to place the rose arch. Try selling a tower, a few walls or something to see if that helps.
    Did it, thanks. Went from 6659 points to 5997 by selling and storing towers and walls. Arch then could downloaded.

New Resident
    Hello,
    I wanted to report a bug in my game.

1) Storm ID: strunia
    2) device type: iPad 2
    3) device OS (iOS 7.1.1)
    4) I was the quest with ferries. Two ferries came up: Lila and Azalea. Then the “Which Team are you on?” quest appeared. I choose to help Azalea and started crafting in Greenhouse the rose seals, that I got after finishing other quest. While I was waiting (it crafts 30 sec) the game started reloading. After it finished I got again both fairies tailing me their stories and again the quest “Which Team are you on?”. I again picked Azalea, but first had to click on Greenhouse that showed it finished crafting. I got Fearibulb Seeds. I wanted to again click on crafting the Rose Seals, but it appeared I had none in inventory.

Thank you in advance for fixing the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by strunia View Post
    Hello,
    I wanted to report a bug in my game.

1) Storm ID: strunia
    2) device type: iPad 2
    3) device OS (iOS 7.1.1)
    4) I was the quest with ferries. Two ferries came up: Lila and Azalea. Then the “Which Team are you on?” quest appeared. I choose to help Azalea and started crafting in Greenhouse the rose seals, that I got after finishing other quest. While I was waiting (it crafts 30 sec) the game started reloading. After it finished I got again both fairies tailing me their stories and again the quest “Which Team are you on?”. I again picked Azalea, but first had to click on Greenhouse that showed it finished crafting. I got Fearibulb Seeds. I wanted to again click on crafting the Rose Seals, but it appeared I had none in inventory.

Thank you in advance for fixing the problem.
    Could you please check your inventory for the Rose Seal again? It seems you have experienced a sync error. This happens when you're not connected to stable internet connection. This can cause actions you have done in the game to revert. When this happens try force closing your game and also double check your connection. Try visiting a neighbor and helping out, if you're able to that means you have stable connection. Thanks!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Farm Supplier
    I've played this game for over 18 months. Up to level 49. Love it.
    Now it keeps crashing on me.

I'm up to date with the version (1.2.3) and running on iOS7.
    I'm playing it on my iPad (ipad3, though just called iPad) and have tried freeing up the storage by deleting various things.
    I've also force closed everything, tried deleting and reinstalling the game several times, nothing works.

It's been a problem since I installed the most recent update.
    At first it would just crash occasionally mid game, but most progress was saved and I could start it up again and keep playing.

Recently it would even load, or just loads and allows me to make a few taps before crashing.

In the past 2 days I've only been able to view my kingdom and play twice for about a minute before it crashes.
    It's frustrating me now as I really want to play the latest anniversary quest and can't!

I've another game running on my iPhone (only about a month into it) and I'm on level 17 only and there are no issues.

I'm not experiencing the problem with any other apps or games.

Help!

Fashion Designer
    tweeps I am on ipad 3, version 1.2.3 also. No issues

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jptheripper View Post
    tweeps I am on ipad 3, version 1.2.3 also. No issues
    Oddly enough it now works!
    I tried turning off the iPad, deleting and reloading the game before again after I posted here and it's working ok now.

The Honorable Panda
    New Update in iTunes! Version 1.2.4
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper

Game freezing with iOS 8

Since the new IOS 8 update the game has been freezing up a lot. I usually have to close and force a restart! If I delete the game it is saying all data will be removed. What does that mean exactly? Everything would disappear and I'd have to start all over?