Page 196 of 213 FirstFirst ... 96146186192193194195196197198199200206 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 2130

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

My game hasn't loaded in 7 hours or more. I deal with this almost every day as of late. I'm about to just find another game. I can't do any good in events because I can't always play when I have the time. I report it if it lasts a long time. Does anyone else have this problem? Does anyone know anything I can do? I use an iPad normally, but when I have trouble getting in the game, I try on my iPhone. It’s always the same on my iPhone. It’s never loaded on my phone when it won’t load on my iPad. I do not try it every time I have the problem though.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by grammyrd View Post
    My game hasn't loaded in 7 hours or more. I deal with this almost every day as of late. I'm about to just find another game. I can't do any good in events because I can't always play when I have the time. I report it if it lasts a long time. Does anyone else have this problem? Does anyone know anything I can do? I use an iPad normally, but when I have trouble getting in the game, I try on my iPhone. It’s always the same on my iPhone. It’s never loaded on my phone when it won’t load on my iPad. I do not try it every time I have the problem though.
    We do have an unresolved issue relating to access in this thread. If all other S8 games open for you then it could be tied to this issue. There are multiple reasons why your game doesn't open. Some are things you can try and some are unfortunately outside of your control. The game is not down so that's good news.

Not having any history or info from you on your layout or level, I'd suggest you keep trying. Persistence has been known to pay off repeatedly clicking on Try Again. Don't reinstall your game unless you absolutely have to. It will reduce its size and clear the cache if that is the issue, however we don't recommend this anymore. Make sure you force close your game (and any other apps) on your phone daily if you're trying mainly CS on your ipad.

Here's the link to the troubleshooting thread for you to read: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...before-posting

Farm Supplier
    Some of the arches in my kingdom are not showing on the board. I can click on the spaces and store them, then they show up in my inventory. When I try to place them in my kingdom they're invisible again.

I've restarted my game several times, and they're still not showing.

Device: iPad mini 5th gen, 15.4.1
    Kingdom name: Linford

Quote Originally Posted by linmii View Post
    Some of the arches in my kingdom are not showing on the board. I can click on the spaces and store them, then they show up in my inventory. When I try to place them in my kingdom they're invisible again.

I've restarted my game several times, and they're still not showing.

Device: iPad mini 5th gen, 15.4.1
    Kingdom name: Linford
    We're sorry about that! if you have invisible items, please contact support for assistance. Link is in my signature.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper

Missing arches

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    We're sorry about that! if you have invisible items, please contact support for assistance. Link is in my signature.
    I just discovered the same issue, something didn?t look right and all my arches are missing too. I did notice they are on sale right now but I got them years ago for coins but now on sale they require gems. Could that have something to do with why they disappeared? Mine were mostly the green topiary arches but a couple of others too.

Quote Originally Posted by mommy1951 View Post
    I just discovered the same issue, something didn?t look right and all my arches are missing too. I did notice they are on sale right now but I got them years ago for coins but now on sale they require gems. Could that have something to do with why they disappeared? Mine were mostly the green topiary arches but a couple of others too.
    This issue should be fixed! If you are still experiencing the issue, please write into support. Link is in my signature.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you! I did open a ticket yesterday, and it’s fixed now, just noticed it a few minutes ago. Thank you so much for your help!

Can?t Get Thurston!

I have paid off everything needed for Thurston?s square but it won?t let me select it on the expand screen.
    - iPhone 11 (iOS 15.4.1)
    - game version 2.3.3

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aurelia2000 View Post
    I have paid off everything needed for Thurston?s square but it won?t let me select it on the expand screen.
    - iPhone 11 (iOS 15.4.1)
    - game version 2.3.3
    That's really common when you unlock a plot/square. If you force close your game (so you get the loading screen again) it always corrects itself.

Also make sure you have enough Royal Points on your board as sometimes the green tick appears on the amount when you actually don't have enough points on your board. The game will roll back when this happens if you open it without enough RP.

Welcome to the forum!

How do I go about getting a refund on my recent gem purchases? I have been locked out of the game now for weeks. This has been a persistent issue for me over the past few years, with the frequency of the lockouts increasing recently. At this point, I have lost patience and quite a bit of $. I would like a refund for recent purchases since I no longer can access the game.