Page 183 of 213 FirstFirst ... 83133173179180181182183184185186187193 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 2130

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Rhino Keeper
    I’ve been having lots of crashes lately as well. This is the only game it seems to affect, and the storage on my phone is not full. I am on an iPhone 6s plus. I do have a lot of items out. I have read posts that talk about storing things to help with crashing. What kinds of things should I try storing? Animated items? Walkers?
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    My game was clearing the cache almost every day and I ended up storing a lot of stuff that was animated, walls and all walkers. But given I'd spent gems on some, I only have some of the faeries out and a couple of others but 13 walkers only now on my board. What I found helped for me was getting rid of about 1500 cs photos I'd taken of goal screen shots and offloading a bucket load of unused apps. My game hasn't cleared the cache now for a few weeks and given I put out a heap of halloween deco was worried, but so far it's been behaving. I have an iphone 8+ for context. When it was crashing I still had quite a few GB of space left on my phone too.

For anyone with continual crashing issues, you should reach out to support so they can check your individual circumstance. Those of with older kingdoms have always been particularly impacted by crashing. You don't need to reinstall to clear your cache, and S8 recommend only reinstalling if you're having graphic issues.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks, SW. It looks like it’s time to take pics and store a few things. My Where’s Waldo style of decorating has finally caught up with me I guess, lol. I do try to remove photos and screenshots regularly and keep a few GB free but it’s obviously not enough. I have been playing since the fall of 2012 so I do qualify as an older kingdom. Thanks for all the advice. I for one really appreciate all you do to keep us informed. <3
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Farm Supplier
    I can't summon Amara. It gives me the option to skip but not actually to craft her. I really want her in my Queendom, she's much nicer than Asher - I wasn't given a choice who Reiser was to wed either 😢. I can't post a screenshot in here as the 'OK' disappears.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweepster View Post
    I can't summon Amara. It gives me the option to skip but not actually to craft her. I really want her in my Queendom, she's much nicer than Asher - I wasn't given a choice who Reiser was to wed either ��. I can't post a screenshot in here as the 'OK' disappears.
    the screen with the skip is the only way to get Amara and her pet if you chose Asher (or she was chosen for you). If you skip and spend gems then it's the same as buying her in the market. Hope that helps!
    In the mausoleum, you crafted the rings, then the bride and then Resier.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    the screen with the skip is the only way to get Amara and her pet if you chose Asher (or she was chosen for you). If you skip and spend gems then it's the same as buying her in the market. Hope that helps!
    In the mausoleum, you crafted the rings, then the bride and then Resier.
    Thanks SW. I feel like I've wasted my time with this whole episode. I have wanted Amara since I saw her and now I'm stuck with Asher whom I would never have chosen ��. Also, I don't have enough ghostly horseshoes to summon the ghostly alicorn. I've only used enough of everything to craft the garden etc. Any ideas please? This game is stressing me out lately and I've been playing since 'year dot' *sigh*.- sorry to bother you on a Sunday btw.

Thanks SW. I feel like I've wasted my time with this whole episode. I have wanted Amara since I saw her and now I'm stuck with Asher whom I would never have chosen ��. Also, I don't have enough ghostly horseshoes to summon the ghostly alicorn. I've only used enough of everything to craft the garden etc. Any ideas please? This game is stressing me out lately and I've been playing since 'year dot' *sigh*.- sorry to bother you on a Sunday btw.
    All good - it's Monday at 11.40am for me! The only thing I would suggest it to reach out to Support and ask the to switch them for you. Log it as a bug given the goal chose the bride for you and see how you go...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    All good - it's Monday at 11.40am for me! The only thing I would suggest it to reach out to Support and ask the to switch them for you. Log it as a bug given the goal chose the bride for you and see how you go...
    Thank you, will do ��. I always thought that USA was behind UK in hours, not ahead ��. Enjoy your Monday then �� it's 1.40am Monday here and time for me to go to bed (after emailing support). Thanks again ��

Thank you, will do ��. I always thought that USA was behind UK in hours, not ahead ��. Enjoy your Monday then �� it's 1.40am Monday here and time for me to go to bed (after emailing support). Thanks again ��
    U.S. is behind UK. SW is in Australia so she's ahead. Hoping you get the switch by S8.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

I?ve complete all goals on time and haven?t ?won? enough ghostly horseshoes for the ghost alicorn!!??
    Also, I didn?t get the option on who To pick as the bride.