Page 102 of 215 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 2141

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWished View Post
    I'm running game version 1.5.0.6 on a Samsung 10.2 tablet. Most of the issues plaquing this new Android app have resolved themselves.

However, the videos fail to load more often than not. Occasionally one will play then it stops for days at a time. I've performed all the diagnostics over and over.

Is S8 working on this issue because if they are I can wait. Not terribly interested to pile email onto support and wait more than 4 months for attention (which is what happened the last time I contacted support after a major upgrade failure).

Thanks for your attention!
    I am in the same boat actually, and also on android. Rarely, the videos will work. Most of the time, they don't. I have sent I don't know how many bug reports etc, to many different games, occasionally I get responses, lol, and I forget what i sent in. I also would like not to have to send in another bug report, but I will if needed. I'd rather not bug them though (bah dum chee!) if they are already working it. <3 I am on a ton of meds, and keeping up with all the bug reports is a handful.

Dear all,
    I am playing version 1.5.2 on iOS 9.3.2 - level 33
    Already for quite some time I noticed that the Gold Hunter Trades do not produce Troll Tokens any longer - or at least they are no longer credited to the ones in my Trade Wagon... the balance remains at 3 even after the completion of the latest Gold Hunter Trade.
    Did I miss anything or is this a bug?
    Thanks for looking into the matter ��

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JuleLam View Post
    Dear all,
    I am playing version 1.5.2 on iOS 9.3.2 - level 33
    Already for quite some time I noticed that the Gold Hunter Trades do not produce Troll Tokens any longer - or at least they are no longer credited to the ones in my Trade Wagon... the balance remains at 3 even after the completion of the latest Gold Hunter Trade.
    Did I miss anything or is this a bug?
    Thanks for looking into the matter ��
    Hi! Gold tokens only drop during a Monster Hunt season. They are on every 6-7 weeks or so. There should be another one soon.. Keep an eye out in the Discussion forum for news of the next season.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post - I've never posted before although I do read the forums a lot.
    I've submitted a request to S8 via email and have had no response so far - it's been 2 days, I understand they are busy but my request seems so simple!

I was a daily player of castle story, I had even occasionally spent money on it. Then my iPad broke. 2 days ago I got my replacement one back and restored everything on the iPad. Of course my castle story data was gone. So I searched the forums and found how to restore my data... But I didn't have a password, so the instructions say to email S8. I did that and got an automatic reply to send them back more info. I did that straight away.

Now silence.

I'd really like my game back, it seems to me that someone just needs to reset or send me a password. Is there a way of finding out how much longer I need to wait?

Quote Originally Posted by 100percentAnne View Post
    I'm not sure if this is the right place to post - I've never posted before although I do read the forums a lot.
    I've submitted a request to S8 via email and have had no response so far - it's been 2 days, I understand they are busy but my request seems so simple!

I was a daily player of castle story, I had even occasionally spent money on it. Then my iPad broke. 2 days ago I got my replacement one back and restored everything on the iPad. Of course my castle story data was gone. So I searched the forums and found how to restore my data... But I didn't have a password, so the instructions say to email S8. I did that and got an automatic reply to send them back more info. I did that straight away.

Now silence.

I'd really like my game back, it seems to me that someone just needs to reset or send me a password. Is there a way of finding out how much longer I need to wait?
    Hi! thanks for the info. Support can take up to 5 days to get back to you. Your password is the same as the one you use to login here (unless you are using a different/second account to post?).

There are instructions in the Hub link (the purple one) below in my signature. But to make it easier for you, here is what you need to transfer your game yourself: 3: Transferring your game to a new device | playing on multiple devices

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi! thanks for the info. Support can take up to 5 days to get back to you. Your password is the same as the one you use to login here (unless you are using a different/second account to post?).

There are instructions in the Hub link (the purple one) below in my signature. But to make it easier for you, here is what you need to transfer your game yourself: 3: Transferring your game to a new device | playing on multiple devices
    Thanks, spiritwind - I've always appreciated everything you do in these forums.

I've followed that thread to the letter but not having a password it tells me to contact S8. The bounce back from S8 instructs you to create a new account which is what I have done and what I am using now. I'd like to get back to my original game. I keep checking on the status of my request but it just says its waiting to be assigned.

Here is what they ask for in the bounce back:
    ACCOUNT TRANSFER / ACCOUNT RECOVERY]
    If you know your Storm8 ID and password, you are able to transfer your account yourself.

- How to transfer your account - https://support.storm8.com/entries/23732810

Otherwise, please reply back to this email with the following information for assistance:

- Temporary Storm8 ID on the device you want to use (please make one)
    - Storm8 ID you want recovered (your old account)
    - Which games(s) did you play?
    - Your old Profile Name and Level
    - How many Neighbors did you have?
    - How many Gems or Gold did you last have on your old account? (we require this info to verify your account)
    - Facebook Connected? (if yes, connect your temporary account to the same Facebook account)

If anyone knows another way around this instead of waiting 5 days I'd love to hear it

(It may not take that long ) Yes the above is right. You create a level 1 account and set up an ID on it and password, but don't play it. You can as an interim measure invite yourself (with your original game ID) so that you can leave a message on your other wall explaining your absence. That invite expires in 7 days, but you will be fixed and back to your original kingdom by then.

They need more info to verify who you are and the questions above are standard ones they ask everyone. (Been there!)

As soon as you get your original game back then set up your new password which you can find under the FAQ menu item. Let us know how you get on... Always love a happy ending!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-30-16 at 01:35 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    (It may not take that long ) Yes the above is right. You create a level 1 account and set up an ID on it and password, but don't play it. You can as an interim measure invite yourself (with your original game ID) so that you can leave a message on your other wall explaining your absence. That invite expires in 7 days, but you will be fixed and back to your original kingdom by then.

They need more info to verify who you are and the questions above are standard ones they ask everyone. (Been there!)

As soon as you get your original game back then set up your new password which you can find under the FAQ menu item. Let us know how you get on... Always love a happy ending!
    Happy ending! I'm back in my kingdom! Thanks for your help
    Now I have a password set up I know it won't happen again
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-01-16 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Yay! I'm very happy for you!

My game keeps crashing when I try to collect from the forest tree.
    Are we not supposed to be able to collect from this now that the event is over?

Nevermind, it works again now, must have been a temporary thing.
    Last edited by Altrawings; 07-01-16 at 04:56 PM. Reason: IT works again now

iPad 2 Retina iOS 9.3.2
    Game version 1.5.2
    The Forest Workshop has quit functioning.
    Thank You
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	321.3 KB 
ID:	32085