Page 198 of 215 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201202208 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 2141

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    When we can log in you can be rest assured I'm going to post in the biggest possible font and the most vibrant of colours that the logging issues have been resolved. #missmygame

Till then, all posts about logging in will be moved to the dedicated thread.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...054-Won-t-open
    Thank you!!

Farm Supplier
    Is there a bug for losing gems? I had somewhere between 530-550 gems the other day, but when I logged in today I'm down to 340. Losing over 200 gems, I thought maybe I'd accidentally purchased an alicorn or building. I've checked my inventory and I don't have any new items there. I know I need to file a ticket, Just wanted to check here first in case it's an ongoing issue. Thanks.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    No bug. you may have sped up a timer. Support will be able tell you what happened to them. Just be mindful you can't post your comms with support on the forum. PM me if you need any help.

I have a Bumblewee in my castle that I cannot fight, any known issues?
    Kingdom name : Castle Loui
    Storm ID : lougal85

Rhino Keeper
    Concerning the missing story dialog on iOS/iPadOS devices, the new “Stolen Sweets” event is missing it as well. As is, I have no idea what this event is about, I only know I’m supposed to chop and craft some stuff for some reason… Pretty much ****s all interest in the game
    🦄💔
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remove the inventory limit on decorations!

Get rid of the back-to-back timed events

Make Madam Makeda?s wagon sellable!!!

Quote Originally Posted by plby View Post
    Concerning the missing story dialog on iOS/iPadOS devices, the new “Stolen Sweets” event is missing it as well. As is, I have no idea what this event is about, I only know I’m supposed to chop and craft some stuff for some reason… Pretty much ****s all interest in the game
    Please reach out to support if you are missing dialogue. Link is in my signature. Thank you for reporting.

**If possible, please include screen recordings or videos.**
    Last edited by [S8] HungryGoblin; 09-01-22 at 12:34 PM. Reason: update
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Fashion Designer
    Was the speed up on the Exchange to happen today? I?m not getting double permits and no speed up? Why does it say 5:07 p.m. when it is 3:07p.m.?

Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Was the speed up on the Exchange to happen today? I?m not getting double permits and no speed up? Why does it say 5:07 p.m. when it is 3:07p.m.?
    If you are having issues with your account, please reach out to Support. Links is in my signature. Thanks!
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

I see the dialogue bug appears to be fixed now! Thanks so much, Storm8 team.

Farm Supplier
    Not sure if anyone is aware that the Grim Potion Shop crafting does NOT count towards the Autumn Wizard goals. I?m worried that neither the Grim Potion Shop nor the Grim Workshop may work for future events as well. S8 could you please look into this, thank you.