Page 75 of 213 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125175 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    Yes I can't copy and paste either. I play on an iphone6 and have not been able to copy and paste since the update.
    This is a known issue that we've reported already to be looked into. Thanks for your patience!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Host(ess)
    Id: Kyleskaren. I play both the dragon game and the castle game. I am so confused about so many things and i keep being referred to these forums. And sadly, im even more confused trying to figure these forums out. What do you do when you have a simple question or concern. And where will i find the answer???? Somebody, anybody please help!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KylesKaren View Post
    Id: Kyleskaren. I play both the dragon game and the castle game. I am so confused about so many things and i keep being referred to these forums. And sadly, im even more confused trying to figure these forums out. What do you do when you have a simple question or concern. And where will i find the answer???? Somebody, anybody please help!
    Help is on the way! Basically, each TL game has its own forum which is made up of 3 areas. firstly find the game forum you want info on and make your post there. There are 3 areas of each forum. 1 discussions: where all game questions are asked about goals and resources; 2 bugs and issues: where you post if you think there is a problem in your game or with your device (not game questions); and 3 suggestions: where you post new ideas about an item in a game or a new game feature.

So, this forum is the Castle Story bugs forum. help is also available from everyone! the Forum Moderators who are Kooky Panda (senior mod who looks after all games), myself for Castle Story help and Isis Garden for Fashion Story can also provide help. It depends on what games you play..... (You mention Dragon and Castle above I see).

If you want info on Castle Story, visit The Hub. It has info on how to play castle story and also how to use the forum.

Castle Story help me thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l-Do-I-Do-Next
    The Hub: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-amp-Game-Help

Dragon Story Discussions forum: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispla...ry-Discussions - find the topic that you need, read through the posts and if you don't find your answer, post a question and someone will post in reply to help you.

I won't write any more, but I hope that helps to make it all a little bit clearer.

After visiting facebook the music disappeared in castle story and forest story. Have ipad ios 8.3.

Grapevine Fence

The Grapevine fence doesn't connect on corners
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	120.8 KB 
ID:	20691

Host(ess)
    I am getting a blue screen with only the pop up items visible since the last offer was added. I've cleared the cache and restarted my device...still blue background. Please advise. Thanks.

Hello? Advise please. I already tried deleting and reinstalling castle story, but that doesn't work. There is still no music.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishtar77 View Post
    Hello? Advise please. I already tried deleting and reinstalling castle story, but that doesn't work. There is still no music.
    Hi Ishtar77. We still hear music after checking Facebook. Have you tried restarting the device and checking the sound setting in both the device and game?

Thanks for your answer. The music in both is on. I deleted facebook and �� the music is back. Reinstalled facebook and the music is still there. Thank you so much. I really missed it.

Rhino Keeper
    my Castle Story doesn't like wifi. I have an iPad 2. Other games play on wifi. Castle Story plays on wifi sometimes. Periodically this game just gives the error message that says it needs internet. The only way I can play then is to turn off wifi in settings and then the game will play on cellular data. What can I do?