Page 157 of 213 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167207 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 2130

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by clm1129 View Post
    Thank you for your help! I used the contact in the settings in the app yesterday. I got a ticket number in my email. Is that the correct way to do it?
    Yes that's it exactly! It brings up the same website as the link above.

Quote Originally Posted by clm1129 View Post
    I am having an issue with a tinkers tale. The flying wings goal has been locked for days. I?m on iOS 12.3.1. How can I get it to unlock?
    This has been resolved for you good luck with the rest of the event.

Once again I've been charged for gems but not had them credited to my account, this is impacting my gameplay, am I the only one having this issue? I only need two more items from the Baron's tent and I have three days left to get them, but I need to buy more rotten cabbages or I'm outta luck again

Quote Originally Posted by allisonoconnell View Post
    Once again I've been charged for gems but not had them credited to my account, this is impacting my gameplay, am I the only one having this issue? I only need two more items from the Baron's tent and I have three days left to get them, but I need to buy more rotten cabbages or I'm outta luck again
    I saw your same post in the Barons thread and responded there. Posting duplicate questions/posts is against the forum rules. Will leave this time bc of time to action your issue.
    Unfortunately the forum can't help with gem issues. You need to lodge a Support form. Click here to contact S8 Support.

Rhino Keeper
    In No Strings Attached event I have got over 1000 roses and received transfiguration potion, but when I go to potion shop to make Gertrude, the potion is not there?? Anyone else have this problem? I have got a ticket from S8 and awaiting a reply.

Yes, same thing happend to me
    Hoping for a quick fix

Quote Originally Posted by triplescream View Post
    Yes, same thing happend to me
    Hoping for a quick fix
    Quote Originally Posted by Pippinville View Post
    In No Strings Attached event I have got over 1000 roses and received transfiguration potion, but when I go to potion shop to make Gertrude, the potion is not there?? Anyone else have this problem? I have got a ticket from S8 and awaiting a reply.
    Will also flag with S8

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Will also flag with S8
    Thanks, and now it’s fixed (doing the happy dance)

Has anyone else lost beast master points? I have two devices with the same game and I was wondering if that was the issue. I somehow lost 600 points 😱

I have the same thing as above for “no strings” .... gertrude’s in the potion shop but the potion has gone to make her with
    Last edited by mullengandra; 07-15-19 at 04:26 AM. Reason: New to forum and didn’t explain well