Page 177 of 177 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177
Results 1,761 to 1,765 of 1765

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Farm Supplier
    I believe glimmer golems still exist but I have only been getting Dire Boars from rock outcroppings, and we've been doing A LOT of rock crushing recently. At this rate I'll be able to make a baby glimmer golem at Ivy's in about 5 yrs since they only seem to spawn for me during monster hunts.
    Please tell me this isn't normal!

My device : Samsung Galaxy s6? version 2.3.1g

Rhino Keeper
    I am not sure if this is the correct thread for this if not SpiritWind00 please move to the correct one. Since Sunday evening I am having issues with the Game being offline. The game did come back online for a few hours yesterday however again this morning it is offline again. I have done the usual resetting my router, device connections uninstalling/reinstalling the game but the problem persists. I can still access other online games, Internet, YouTube etc.
    Last edited by Ki250; 03-25-20 at 08:34 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I have the same problem. It will eventually load, but it takes lots of patience and trials. I think the game layout is already too big because on my other account, which is level 23, I do not have the problem so much.

This has been happening to me as well. I haven't reported it yet. Last time it happened the purchase came through after the event was over. I emailed Apple and got a refund. But I just tried to purchase a started pack for the current event and it's not working again. I know Apple will probably not just keep refunding me. I am just so annoyed.

Monsterhunt, my favourite event.
    I noticed this morning while battling beasts that i was not gaining but losing points!
    Started at 3938 points, and after battling a fangbeast, and turning in 2 buninja slashes, my poknttotal dropped to 3911! I have screenshots to prove it!