Page 25 of 215 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

The Honorable Panda
    New version update in app store. Version 1.1.5
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    New version update in app store. Version 1.1.5
    All that is listed on the update list is "Bug Fixes Galore!"

As it is standard to list what bugs have been addressed, any reason thus information is not presented?

Nightclub Owner
    I've asked for clarification but what has been reported by people includes:

* The coin display issue on building/upgrades
    * The social bar on iPads now goes to full at 4 stars
    * The menus in the craft stores are laid out better
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Quote Originally Posted by debiwatters View Post
    i got a new iphone 5 (previously had iphone 4s)..... when i reloaded game on new phone, I am back to beginning and have lost EVERYTHING i have worked so hard to get...... any ideas how to recover? I've read posts that if you delete game and reinstall, everything is out there in the cloud but i don't know how to get to it.
    I'm experiencing similar problems. It seems like materials I build, like Royal Beams and for instance Ornate Beams are disappearing sometimes. Last week I thought it happen but then I started doubting myself. Last night I was certain because I'm crafting materials for hatchery level 4, knight hall level 2, and deep mine level 3 and all of a sudden after coming back to the game, some materials I just mentioned weren't shown anymore in my inventory when I clicked on "gather materials" to see how far I was.

I also noticed the bug I just read about that sometimes I see I need for instance 3 coins, when other times materials are shown instead. I close the came then, restart it and then I see the materials I need. I'm playing on an iPhone 5. What can I do?

(ps. English is not my mother language so excuse me if I made grammar mistakes etc.)

Nightclub Owner
    LadyKatja there is a new update that has fixed th coin display issue.

You mentioned that there were three buildings you were working on. Is it possible that you used the items on one of them? That would take them out of your inventory. It's also a good idea to visit someone before exiting the game as this will cause it to sync with the servers. This reduces the chance of items disappearing.

Ps your English is fine
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Hi Maguar,

Thanks for answering. It might have to do with the bug that I thought having all the materials, but to be honest... I doubt it. 'Happily' building my materials again though I have lost. It is not that I used it for different buildings, that was the doubt I was having last week when it happened. Therefore I watched very carefully to see if that would explain my "lost" materials. As I said it might have to do with the coin bug though. That I saw 4 "completed" while one, the coins, should actually be materials.

I still experience that problem though. How do I get the new fix? I already closed the game and reopened it a few times, but still see coins (for instance to level the deep mine up to level three). For instance I see 3 coins, where there should be "ornate beams" (i believe 2).

xxx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyKatja View Post
    I still experience that problem though. How do I get the new fix? I already closed the game and reopened it a few times, but still see coins (for instance to level the deep mine up to level three). For instance I see 3 coins, where there should be "ornate beams" (i believe 2).

xxx
    Go to the appstore and download the new update for the app. However, beware that some people repport that the game crashes more often (not for me, but it is a bit slower)

Device: Iphone 4
    Game Version: 1.1.3
    A troll showed up in the upper left hand corner in an area which I have not expanded to. His "most" is covering multiple buildings which I cannot collect/use. I have restarted the game multiple times, restarted my device twice, and have done multiple hard resets. Still, the troll remains.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	castle story.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	21.6 KB 
ID:	8870

Can anyone help me?

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by natalias10152 View Post
    Device: Iphone 4
    Game Version: 1.1.3
    A troll showed up in the upper left hand corner in an area which I have not expanded to. His "most" is covering multiple buildings which I cannot collect/use. I have restarted the game multiple times, restarted my device twice, and have done multiple hard resets. Still, the troll remains.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	castle story.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	21.6 KB 
ID:	8870

Can anyone help me?
    Keep trying to tap him - sometimes it can take tapping around to grab him to fight.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Executive Chef
    my problem started today when i wanted to buy gems on sale.
    my ipad version is 5.1.1(9B206) Model MC497E, the Castle Story version I have is 1.1.5.
    I have already purchased gems before and there was no problem. today every time i try, it give me this message,:

Connection Manager::Invoke::
    Failed to find service
    connection url.

my storm ID is Liloze and my kingdom's name is Fantasia.

I did reboot my ipad, then i followed your suggestion, deleted the application to reinstall, now it is giving me the same above mentionned message and I cannot log into my game I am level 18 and spent money on this game, so what teamlava could help do ?