Page 138 of 215 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142148188 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 2141

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    In the Search for Sabina quest 3/4 .... find the hidden outpost(visit) I have visited several times over last few days but it won't register, and I presume getting the seal won't happen either.
    I've just put a report in to s8 support so guess it will be fixed next week ish.
    I'm not really in a hurry with this as I have expansion permits to get for the next goal but thought I'd post in case it's not just me. (My other account was ok with this goal).

Storybook not working

Cant redeem points. No chest

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chefsdragonlair View Post
    Cant redeem points. No chest
    Can you give me some more information about what is going on in your game? When you reach the Mystery Chest prizes, you'll get a pop up screen which tells you your prizes. Depending on what you get on your pop up screen will determine where the drops will go, ie, inventory, coin total, leaderboard point total. Not all mystery chests have crafting items as their reward. Check in the main thread on page 1 for more information. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by comeseecomesah View Post
    In the Search for Sabina quest 3/4 .... find the hidden outpost(visit) I have visited several times over last few days but it won't register, and I presume getting the seal won't happen either.
    I've just put a report in to s8 support so guess it will be fixed next week ish.
    I'm not really in a hurry with this as I have expansion permits to get for the next goal but thought I'd post in case it's not just me. (My other account was ok with this goal).
    I think I saw a post from you in the main thread, but if not, then you need to expand to the plot to the left of the hidden outpost first.

Quote Originally Posted by comeseecomesah View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I think I saw a post from you in the main thread, but if not, then you need to expand to the plot to the left of the hidden outpost first.
    When you visit the Hidden Outpost, make sure there are no monsters on your board. It's supposed to trigger the faun. Once you fight the faun it will drop the seal.
    After that, I couldn't get a faun to spawn from the outpost for more seals, so I tried the cloudberry bushes & rooted lilium. The lilium worked the best at spawning the faun for more seals.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

I've moved all posts about the monster hunt/leaderboard delivery issue to its own thread here:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...delivery-issue

Working on Sprite quest, picking beans in sw corner, skunkupine shows up. Problem - he’s in an unexpanded area & I can’t whack him. Please help.

Executive Chef
    Also on Sprite Quest, I have no crafts in the Giant Bean Stalk to trade for Giant Bloom Seed. I also have no craft in the workshop to grow a Giant Bloom. I have rebooted my device many times. It will take me forever to finish this goal with only one Giant Bloom. Please help. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Also on Sprite Quest, I have no crafts in the Giant Bean Stalk to trade for Giant Bloom Seed. I also have no craft in the workshop to grow a Giant Bloom. I have rebooted my device many times. It will take me forever to finish this goal with only one Giant Bloom. Please help. Thanks.
    Pika reported in the main thread this has been fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by fairyfalls View Post
    Working on Sprite quest, picking beans in sw corner, skunkupine shows up. Problem - he’s in an unexpanded area & I can’t whack him. Please help.
    Where the expanded and unexpanded area meets it will let you select the skunk. Make sure you've zoomed right in to find the spot where it will activate. If you have no luck, please contact Support who will get rid of him for you. Afterwards, move whatever you clicked on away from the border to miminise the chance of it happening again. Details for Support are on the Bugs Forum front page at the top or in my signature below if you can see it. Good luck!