Page 81 of 215 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131181 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Are checking your sugar inventory or the sugar cane inventory? Harvesting the sugar cane reaps sugar cane but the actual sugar is crafted in the kitchen using sugar cane.
    I've done the same thing on occasion... Lol.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

iOS: 8.4.1
    Game Version: 1.3.3
    Problem: I have not been able to add the given gifts of cross sword coins to my inventory. I should have received at least 25 plus coins. At this rate I should never be able to obtain the trade shop. I have shut down my device reinstalled the game software and updated it also.
    Photo:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	76.5 KB 
ID:	23212Click image for larger version. 

ID:	23212
    Thanks for your time.

I just bought the Samsung Note 5 and cannot open Castle Story Winter. I successfully transferred Dragon Story. I tried restarting my phone and uninstalling and reinstalling Castle Story and Castle Story Winter. It still won't open. I sent an email to support but I wanted to cover all my bases. I really love Castle Story and will be sad if I can't play it. Plus it now looks like I won't be able to finish the Horse shoe/track challege because i am losing precious time. :-(

Farm Supplier
    I can't visit some of my nbrs in Castle Story. When I click visit, it takes me there but then throws me out! I have the currant version of the game. I have tried everything. It doesn't make the game very pleasureable to play! Pls help!

This morning when I collected from my kitchen I was expecting two 2 meals, a spicey feast and a simple feast (I think), I got a block of fancy stone and a block of fancy wood. What went wrong? I had nothing being made in the workshop.
    Last edited by 0neSilver; 09-01-15 at 05:44 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonJudy View Post
    I can't visit some of my nbrs in Castle Story. When I click visit, it takes me there but then throws me out! I have the currant version of the game. I have tried everything. It doesn't make the game very pleasureable to play! Pls help!
    Thanks so much for ALL the help here! Not one response!! I give up!

Sorry to hear you haven't had any help. Some players do have nbrs who have difficulty visiting them. If their game board is fully expanded & loaded with major animated items, it can cause loading problems from some of their visitors.
    I don't have this problem myself but have heard of it through a nbr. She has several nbrs who have difficulty loading her Queendom when visiting & will get kicked out most times.
    Don't know what the workaround could be except to zoom as close as possible if you don't get kicked out right away.
    Hopefully someone will respond to your predicament soon. Try starting a brand new thread about your problem & see if S8 will respond then.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by MynesDinner View Post
    iOS: 8.4.1
    Game Version: 1.3.3
    Problem: I have not been able to add the given gifts of cross sword coins to my inventory. I should have received at least 25 plus coins. At this rate I should never be able to obtain the trade shop. I have shut down my device reinstalled the game software and updated it also.
    Photo:
    Click image for larger version. 

ID:	23212Click image for larger version. 

ID:	23212
    Thanks for your time.
    It looks like you do have over 25 Sword Tokens. Your numbers have increased since then so it looks like you are receiving your Sword Tokens that are gifted to you from neighbors as well. If you continue to experience issues, please write to support@storm8.com so a support agent can look into this for you.

Quote Originally Posted by ResaDragon View Post
    I just bought the Samsung Note 5 and cannot open Castle Story Winter. I successfully transferred Dragon Story. I tried restarting my phone and uninstalling and reinstalling Castle Story and Castle Story Winter. It still won't open. I sent an email to support but I wanted to cover all my bases. I really love Castle Story and will be sad if I can't play it. Plus it now looks like I won't be able to finish the Horse shoe/track challege because i am losing precious time. :-(
    If you are running 5.1.1 on your Android device, you will need to minimize the game once when it is trying to load and then open it again. You'll be able to play normally once you use this workaround. Thanks for your patience as we look into this issue!

Quote Originally Posted by TucsonJudy View Post
    Sorry to hear about this. You may experience these crashes when visiting neighbors with a lot of items if you are playing on an older device. Our games require a lot of resources and older device may not have enough memory to run the game smoothly. There are a few things you can do to help such as force closing all apps running in the background of your device to free up more memory on your device. Also, when you visit neighbors, try letting everything load first before you start moving around in their Kingdom and helping out.

Quote Originally Posted by 0neSilver View Post
    This morning when I collected from my kitchen I was expecting two 2 meals, a spicey feast and a simple feast (I think), I got a block of fancy stone and a block of fancy wood. What went wrong? I had nothing being made in the workshop.
    When the craft was going on, did it show Spicy Feast? Next time, please try force closing and see if the craft building is available to collect from again and gives you the correct items.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

New Resident
    How do I send items I don't have in my inventory like "hair donation"? The request from a neighbor comes asking for "accept" or "deny", I click "accept" though I feel guilty not knowing how to actually send it...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ryooen View Post
    How do I send items I don't have in my inventory like "hair donation"? The request from a neighbor comes asking for "accept" or "deny", I click "accept" though I feel guilty not knowing how to actually send it...
    When you click "accept" ,you automatically send whatever your neighbor requests..those things are not required to be in your inventory