Page 187 of 213 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191197 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 2130

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eastie41 View Post
    ��There are NO dark elves spawning for me from sky shards. I have reached the last step of part #3. I demolished 3 sky shards: The monster spawn was 6 sky hawks and 4 skunks
    Another player has posted that this has been resolved. I'm yet to confirm in my own game though...

I have many citizens from the town square and they seem to congregate all in one area and do not go out through my whole kingdom. How do I get them to walk through the whole kingdom. I?ve seen them walk through a wall but only go a little bit and then go back.

Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    I have many citizens from the town square and they seem to congregate all in one area and do not go out through my whole kingdom. How do I get them to walk through the whole kingdom. I?ve seen them walk through a wall but only go a little bit and then go back.
    I think I found my answer. I have walls up in certain areas and I think that?s what?s been keeping them from coming out and as I took some of the walls down and they?re moving closer out into the kingdom.

I have to rearrange so I have a path for them in every area of the kingdom

Farm Supplier
    My donkeys, goats, and roosters have stopped dropping the garden tokens. I've restarted the game and it is still not dropping them. I've made one each of the donkey, rooster, and goat, but each of them says you can make up to four, therefore i think the tokens should still be dropping. Please help.

Nightclub Owner
    Lulani's Lair is dropping a mere 1 star at each collection. I haven't seen a black flag either indicating any other drops. Is this by design or is this a glitch?

Executive Chef
    game won't load. or it takes 10 min to load and it will crash partially into the load. once it does load, it will lag or crash. tried all the tips in the other thread already. this happens on my android phone (using both cell data and wifi) and my ipad. submitted a ticket. help
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    game won't load. or it takes 10 min to load and it will crash partially into the load. once it does load, it will lag or crash. tried all the tips in the other thread already. this happens on my android phone (using both cell data and wifi) and my ipad. submitted a ticket. help
    A player on another S8 game was once actually told her new top of the line device was inferior or not superior enough. Her device was superior but yet still inferior.
    Mayhap that's your issue too. 👀🥸

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    Support will be able to assist you in storing items if that might be an issue for you just so you can get your game to open. They'll be able to provide you advice about your specific device too. Given we have 2 threads now where we are discussing this issue for you, I'll close off the other one. My game also does this when I have too much on my board despite everything else being ok with my device.

Bug in Academy Dukes Revenge

Hello, i have Ipad Mini 2. SW version 12.5.2. Castle story version 2.3.3.

My sparkling mines stopped to deliver dark compasses and i cannot progress.

Thanks a lot

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by california1973 View Post
    Hello, i have Ipad Mini 2. SW version 12.5.2. Castle story version 2.3.3.

My sparkling mines stopped to deliver dark compasses and i cannot progress.

Thanks a lot
    How many dark compasses do you currently have in your inventory?