Page 1 of 213 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Senior Moderator

Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

If you would like to report a bug in Castle Story, please make sure to include the following:

1. Your device (iOS, Android, please be as specific as possible) and it's version number
    2. Your games version (this can be found on the bottom of the Help/FAQ page)
    3. A description of the problem, and what you were doing when the problem occurred
    4. If possible, a screenshot of the problem

iOS General Issues
    To check for your device version - go to Settings, General, About - Version
    To check for game version in game:
    Open game, go to Menu, Help/FAQ - on the bottom edge of the box, the version will be listed
    To check for game version if you can't open the game:
    Open App Store, search game name (or teamlava), click on app, on the left side, under the logo it will show current game version

If your iOS device is having issues, make sure you've tried the following:
    Restart your device
    Delete and reinstall the game
    Hard restart - hold the power and home buttons, through the power off slider, until the Apple symbol appears.
    For newer devices (iPod Touch 4th Gen and newer, iPhone 3G and newer, all iPad versions [possibly other devices]) - close out background running apps. Double tap the home button, when the screen raises up, hold the app until it starts shaking. Press the red minus symbol to close.

Forum Rules

Transferring games - Several different ways to transfer. Make sure you have downloaded all TL games you want transferred before starting. You can not have only one game transferred, and leave others on the current device. And there is no option to play the same game with the same ID on multiple devices.

Notifications - Make sure the notification options are set to ON in BOTH the game settings and the device settings. If both settings are on, but you're still not receiving notifications, please log a ticket with Storm8 Support so they can check you game: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Blocked comments - currently not available in game. If you have received this message while trying to post on a players wall, it is most likely that your game is out of sync. Exiting out of the wall, then returning and posting again seems to clear it up.

Purchased Gems (Gold) not showing up - try restarting you device, and even deleting and reinstalling the app. Your progress is saved on S8's servers. If these do not work on returning your gems or item, then you would need to contact Storm8 Support. You will need to provide your ID, date of incident, type of transaction, and receipt of transaction.

Blank screen for Gem (Gold) Purchasing (iOS only) - See thread, it has the original suggestion, and a few other suggestions that do not involve restoring.

Crashing on older devices - TL has been notified of the problem.

About the forum - if you can't find a post you made - go to your profile, on the left side, look under "Find All Posts". Your post may have been in the wrong place, or merged with an existing thread. If you still can't find your post, you can file a Forum Dispute and a Community Manager will respond to you (the Dispute Forum is a private conversation between you and the CMs).
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-20-23 at 04:37 PM. Reason: update
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Nightclub Owner
    When this game started we were unable to gift neighbours. I've had neighbours report that they have received gifts from new neighbors. If they gift back and select everyone they can gift everyone. If they just go into their neighbour list there's no option. Safe to assume gifting will be available for everyone after the update?

Executive Chef
    I dont have gifting

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyboo1 View Post
    I dont have gifting
    I think it's only people who started after the game went global.

New Resident
    I am currently working on "A House For Old Thomas" quest. I cannot drop the 5 simple glues off, even though I have them in my inventory.
    - My device: iPad2 (iOS5.1.1)
    - My game version: 1.0.1

Host(ess)
    I was wondering about the gifting.....I gift everyone daily but it doesn't send gifts and some days won't allow me to gift...ugh!

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetthing1 View Post
    I was wondering about the gifting.....I gift everyone daily but it doesn't send gifts and some days won't allow me to gift...ugh!
    You can only gift 3 people per day. If you send gifts to multiple people, the system will randomly pick 3 people for you.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

I still need help!!!!!!!!!
    I'm on level 22 and still don't have Lost Pages and can't finish Book of Spell goal. Beside that, I have only 30 energy and that's way to small for level 22. Beside that, I didn't have Old Thomas House quest and now I can't expand because I'm missing Wisp Lantern (it's locked in Workshop)
    I've reported this 2 weeks ago - please help...
    I'm playing on IPAD 2, IOS 6.
    COME ON GUYS - HELP MEEE!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by IPCastle View Post
    I still need help!!!!!!!!!
    I'm on level 22 and still don't have Lost Pages and can't finish Book of Spell goal. Beside that, I have only 30 energy and that's way to small for level 22. Beside that, I didn't have Old Thomas House quest and now I can't expand because I'm missing Wisp Lantern (it's locked in Workshop)
    I've reported this 2 weeks ago - please help...
    I'm playing on IPAD 2, IOS 6.
    COME ON GUYS - HELP MEEE!!!!!!!
    Ok, I trade Lost Pages for Gems and fixed the problem...

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    You can only gift 3 people per day. If you send gifts to multiple people, the system will randomly pick 3 people for you.
    and is this a bug that will be fixed or will it be like this forever?!
    honestly i think it sould be treated as a bug, for many reasons, one being that in bakery story for example there is no such thing, also, what is the point of having many neighbors then?! you can't possibly memorize who you send to everyday so you can send to diferent people the next day and gift your entire list eventually, it's absurd!

Page 1 of 213 123451151101 ... LastLast