Page 182 of 215 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 2141

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    The trade wagon no longer has the trade to make the pumpkins to use in the baron's tent, since the monster hunt trades appeared. I still need 1 item to get today's prize!
    This has been resolved

Rhino Keeper
    9/24 Update: The Wind Chimes are not in my toadstool Magic Forge. I am assuming that this is an oversight and have reported it on Bugs & Issues.

Fixed—thank you!
    Last edited by FlowerBurst; 09-24-20 at 01:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FlowerBurst View Post
    9/24 Update: The Wind Chimes are not in my toadstool Magic Forge. I am assuming that this is an oversight and have reported it on Bugs & Issues.
    This should be resolved now. Thanks so much for letting us know, and we're sorry for the issue!
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Fashion Designer
    I have been having a lot of crashing going on always right after I obtain an item by chopping or collecting, after the game reboots the item is gone and so is all the energy or gems I used!! Its only the last week or so, maybe since the start of the recent goals? Just now I used my last 15 or so energy and got the 5th sheet to go on another quest for the dancing ghosts. The game reset, sheet gone along with my energy. I had some alicorns and a box to chop for energy totaling over 60, have used it all and still dont have the 5th sheet. I am actually pretty angry. Not to metion they said the dancing couple would be easier to get, ha! I bought 2 pks with 15 min energy chopping graves to get sheets stocked up, I have gone on at least 25 adventures and dont have them yet! I also do not get any extra prizes for chopping chests like other people have been talking about. Am I being punished for spending too much money on the game or what?
    Last edited by nukesters2; 10-08-20 at 11:11 AM.
    My Queendom?s name is FarAway

Quests for gems

I have 2 quests for gems. Home Design Makeover and Property Brothers Home Design. All it wants me to do is download and play. I have done so but the quest won't clear or give me the gems. What am I doing wrong? It doesn't say how long or what level I need to advance to to qualify for completing but I did play pretty far in even though I don't like the games just to clear the quests. Help

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheekyqueen20 View Post
    I have 2 quests for gems. Home Design Makeover and Property Brothers Home Design. All it wants me to do is download and play. I have done so but the quest won't clear or give me the gems. What am I doing wrong? It doesn't say how long or what level I need to advance to to qualify for completing but I did play pretty far in even though I don't like the games just to clear the quests. Help
    Hi, welcome to the forum and thanks for posting your question. Sometimes it can just be a timing thing. These goals normally go something like this: install, play to Level 10, play to Level x, play to Level xx and then it disappears from your goal book. Support can help you with the loss of gems if want to contact them. Link in my signature.

Farm Supplier
    The webbed fence is flipping backwards. If I add the webbed gate to a line of fence, they all flip backwards except for one.

I keep getting a notification that "The Royal Games Are About To End". Probably about once a week this notification shows up.
    Don't think we've had that event for a few years now. Did you (S8) use that as a template & forget to turn off that notification?
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    I have been having a lot of crashing going on always right after I obtain an item by chopping or collecting, after the game reboots the item is gone and so is all the energy or gems I used!! Its only the last week or so, maybe since the start of the recent goals? Just now I used my last 15 or so energy and got the 5th sheet to go on another quest for the dancing ghosts. The game reset, sheet gone along with my energy. I had some alicorns and a box to chop for energy totaling over 60, have used it all and still dont have the 5th sheet. I am actually pretty angry. Not to metion they said the dancing couple would be easier to get, ha! I bought 2 pks with 15 min energy chopping graves to get sheets stocked up, I have gone on at least 25 adventures and dont have them yet! I also do not get any extra prizes for chopping chests like other people have been talking about. Am I being punished for spending too much money on the game or what?
    i'm having a similar problem. My game is crashing or resetting every few seconds. So annoying since I don't have issues with any other game. I guess it's time for me to delete and reinstall but that's a pain because it takes a couple of days for any collections to show graphics.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

New Resident
    I am having the same issue. I have done a force quit of the game, restarted my device, and reinstalled the game a few times. None of these have solved my problem. I am not having any problems with any of my other apps.