Page 126 of 215 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136176 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 2141

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

New Resident
    Ok so I'm having a problem with the new "quest" I have to upgrade the law office to level 2 which in the past I would click on the building and it would give me the option to upgrade. The law office does not give me that option. How am I suppose to move forward with the goal?

are you ok now?? If not, please post again for me.... thanks, SpiritWind. 2 Aug.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-01-17 at 07:58 PM. Reason: Misspelling

The four newest expansion slots where i have my Coral Castle and all of the related items - none of the items are appearing on the screen and i can not collect. Oddly all of my people are walking over there so maybe they know something i don't. This just happened today and its on both my phone and ipad. Is tjis a known issue or should i report it?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Babs526 View Post
    The four newest expansion slots where i have my Coral Castle and all of the related items - none of the items are appearing on the screen and i can not collect. Oddly all of my people are walking over there so maybe they know something i don't. This just happened today and its on both my phone and ipad. Is tjis a known issue or should i report it?
    Display issues can usually be fixed by reinstalling your game. If you're switching between your 2 devices, make sure you are force closing your game before opening it on the other one. Is your phone iOS as well? Android users were experiencing delays in the roll out of this storyline, so it may have something to do with that?

I got the Fey Courthouse, placed it and then it disappeared. I've reinstalled, force closed, checked inventory, etc. Anything else I can try?

Responded here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1441629

My posts have been doubling up too... Gremlins! I've removed one of them... Also removed your duplicate thread too given I've responded in thread.

My video reward is stuck on 3 stones. I watch a video and again 3 stones in offered.

Quote Originally Posted by clarontinalisa View Post
    My video reward is stuck on 3 stones. I watch a video and again 3 stones in offered.
    Which video? Is it the same one or different one for the same stone reward. Can you provide more info please?

I didn't think stone was a prize? My videos cycle through 1 gem, 1 energy, 1 flour, 1 sugar, 3 energy. Something like that....

Thanks spirit wind. It has fixed itself today and I am back to free gift of a gem then energy.

Quote Originally Posted by clarontinalisa View Post
    Thanks spirit wind. It has fixed itself today and I am back to free gift of a gem then energy.
    Ok, good to hear your game is back to normal... thanks for the update!

New Resident
    Android 5.0.2
    Castle Story 1.9.0.1g
    App crashes when opening the "News" screen too frequently.

I recently added more friends (had a limited time quest that required help from neighbors). Now I'm trying to keep up with their help requests, visiting their kingdoms, and gifting items. But, after 5-7 visits, my game crashes after getting back to my kingdom when I try to open the news feed again. Is the game loading too much content in a short period of time and then crashing - going from friend's to my kingdom repeatedly? Well I decided to test out just opening and closing the news feed repeatedly and that crashes my game as well.
    I cleared my cache and that hasn't resolved anything.
    It's not a game breaking bug, but it's really annoying to reload the game six times in an hour, when it takes nearly two minutes to load up.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-22-17 at 08:02 PM. Reason: removed text against forum rules.