Page 131 of 215 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141181 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 2141

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Troll Tokens

Hi, I love playing this game but I'm having issues with Troll Tokens. I'm trying to get the blue jewels for Princess L. As you know it says to get so many troll tokens. I assume you get these threw the trade wagon but there isn't an option to earn them. Once in a grand while the option will be there but it's not regularly available to me so I can work the quest. Help me please

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi, welcome to the forum! You need to wait for the next monster hunt, which are every month or 2, to keep gathering tokens. There is lots of info in the Monster Hunt thread in the hub here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...s-How-it-works

I have had over 300,000 coins taken from me twice now. Both happened in a 2-5 minute time period. TL tried to convince me that I had spent 300,000 coins purchasing crops. NOT possible. Has anyone else had this problem? What did you do to get resolution?

Rhino Keeper
    Still Getting glimmer goblin while chopping rocks. Should get pink wildlove (boar)
    I currently Play Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Castle Story. Looking for a few good neighbors to trade and visit!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by 1seeker View Post
    I have had over 300,000 coins taken from me twice now. Both happened in a 2-5 minute time period. TL tried to convince me that I had spent 300,000 coins purchasing crops. NOT possible. Has anyone else had this problem? What did you do to get resolution?
    Maybe let them know you are not satisfied with your purchase and would like a refund?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by theone2001 View Post
    Still Getting glimmer goblin while chopping rocks. Should get pink wildlove (boar)
    You should concentrate on mushroom circles for direloves instead of rocks. The glimmer golem was a new monster introduced recently which is a normal spawn of rocks. It's not related to the current baby valentine monster event. Hope that helps.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    You should concentrate on mushroom circles for direloves instead of rocks. The glimmer golem was a new monster introduced recently which is a normal spawn of rocks. It's not related to the current baby valentine monster event. Hope that helps.
    Thank you. I wasn’t aware of that.
    I currently Play Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Castle Story. Looking for a few good neighbors to trade and visit!

Rhino Keeper
    Are the Dire Boars still dropping Direboar Milk? I am still attempting to collect it but have not received any from the last 8-10 boars I have spawned.
    Last edited by FlowerBurst; 03-30-18 at 06:20 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    My game has been crashing constantly since this last update....I thought it was supposed to help those with older tablets but I can barley play without crashing within 5 mins or less each time I try to get on....I restart tablet, close stuff out it's just super hard to play with how often it crashed. Sometimes as soon as it loads it crashed....help please....on Android....game crashed before but now constantly

Fashion Designer
    There are several people including me, on the thread for the war of the woodlands quest, complaining about constant resetting of the game. It is happening constantly, we have to keep re doing collections over and over! with the extreme requirements for this set of goals this is just not acceptable. Can you please address what is causing this, and fix it?