Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: So Tired of New Android Version Foreclosing

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by melby29 View Post
    I think my bakery will foreclose soon, since I'm not making money on it anymore and can't afford the mortgage payment.
    I don't think anyone will want to buy it in the mortgagee auction either, when they see what kind of profits it was making.

Quote Originally Posted by melby29 View Post
    I think my bakery will foreclose soon, since I'm not making money on it anymore and can't afford the mortgage payment.
    Lol that is so sad.
    I haven't even seen the price increases, that is how long my game has been forcing closed/not opening! (a.k.a. ever since updating)

Farm Supplier
    Now I am wondering if the system just can't handle that many players at once, since it is foreclosing a bit less today. I was on it alot more over the weekend like most folks I expect and couldn't do anything with all the freezing and foreclosing.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyazchica View Post
    Now I am wondering if the system just can't handle that many players at once, since it is foreclosing a bit less today. I was on it alot more over the weekend like most folks I expect and couldn't do anything with all the freezing and foreclosing.
    You could be right, but why would player numbers be down today?

A company as profitable as TL should have no problem with having servers large enough to cope with the demand from their games.

Based on what support has been telling me, I'm led to believe the only way to fix this problem is to purchase a new "updated" device.
    Very upsetting. That should not be the answer when my phone works perfectly fine until updating my games causing them not to open now.

Unless an update to fix this is in the works that no one has mentioned.
    Really hope that is true, I think TL would rather us spend our money on their games than buying a new phone just to play the games.

Farm Supplier
    My phone is brand new...not even 6 months old yet.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyazchica View Post
    My phone is brand new...not even 6 months old yet.
    That's interesting..because they keep telling me my device must be too old: "older devices may have issues running the games due to the increase in resources required to properly run the games."
    But if yours is new, this makes no sense at all....they should just need to make a fix for iT!

Quote Originally Posted by StellarBabe33 View Post
    I hate weekends now because I know I won't get an email back from TL support & I am left waiting in agony! Still nothing back today either..

FrozenTurtle - Since you asked for this, does that mean that you are gathering information to fix this problem once & for all? An update maybe that will actually fix this issue?
    I am so sad that Halloween items are out (my favorite) & I can't even play!
    We're currently investigating less-than-optimal performance on certain Android devices. There's no ETA on if/when an update or fix would be implemented, but we are aware that there is an issue with certain devices.

After updating new android version, I have a problem forceclosing.. I can`t enter my bakery.

Farm Supplier
    Frozen Turtle - would you ask them to offer both versions to players - the goals version and the non-goals version? That way for those of us that have issues with the goals version could go back onto say Google Play and download the original version. I haven't downloaded the Fashion Story goals version yet because I don't want the problems I am having here in Bakery Story.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast