Thread: improvements

Unregistered

improvements

Hi I am really enjoying the game farmland... what I would like to see is 1) to be able to get different color of houses and sheds along with the fence and haybales..barns should stay red (traditional) 2) I would really like to be able to delete neighbors that dont really seem to play like on all other storm8 games. I do like the short thread for the newsfeed. is there anyway to turn items without having to move them and great idea with the flowers!!! I like the fact that I dont have to harvest them.... another helpful idea would be to incorporate shorter harvest like 1 1/2 hour and 1 hour. you can add herbs for these lol anyway enjoying the game.. I have all storm 8 games but have seemed to be taking a break now lol thanks again for your time

brandonwayne1715

Thumbs down bad neighbors

I think the biggest flaw to this game vs other storm 8 games is the fact that there seems no way to rid yourself of a useless neighbor.... plz fix this with an update soon

Unregistered

Lightbulb some ideas

It would be great if we are able to
    1) delete or remove rude neighbours.
    2) indication of times of visits that we have done to our neighbours as I have a few neighbours with the same name and may miss out watering for them
    3)change of background music