Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What are the dishes that earn the most money

New Resident

Best food to cook

Can somebody tell me what should i cook to get the most coins I'm currently lvl 33 so i dont have many options and whatever i cook it just sells out fast. If you could tell me that would make me day😀

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by rilind123 View Post
    Can somebody tell me what should i cook to get the most coins I'm currently lvl 33 so i dont have many options and whatever i cook it just sells out fast. If you could tell me that would make me day😀
    I looked through the CookBook thread, located here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...STORY-CookBook

And here's the top 4 recipes with the highest yields I could find for level 33 and under:
    Basic Oven - 2 Days - Peking Duck - 3,675
    Basic Oven - 12 Hours - Chicken Tenders - 2,900
    Drink Machine - 2 Days - Lemon Lime Soda - 2,625
    Basic Grill - 22 Hours - Cheesesteak - 2,475

As you can see, most of the higher producing recipes have a long cooking time. Since you're still leveling up, it won't make much sense for you to only cook these recipes and nothing else as there will be long periods where you've nothing on your counters while you wait for the recipes to finish which is exactly what you've mentioned you're trying to avoid.

What I suggest is that you go about your normal cooking, focusing on the recipes/ovens you want to master but keep several Basic Appliances set aside and always have them cooking the longer recipes. This way, you'll have food on your counters from the quicker recipes you're mastering and once you get a few of the higher yielding recipes on your counters, they won't sell out so quickly.

I'm a long time level 99, but I still always make sure to keep 4 appliances cooking the longer, higher yielding recipes. The only recipes I have to master are the ones from the newer goal ovens which have terribly small yields and sell out very quickly but because I have those few regular recipes going, there's always at least some food on my counters.

Perhaps you could look through the CookBook thread yourself to see if there are any other recipes that appeal to you more or that will better fit your style of playing. A lot of picking recipes depends on how often you can check in, how much money you want to spend/make, etc. The amazing VanaCatu has included all the stats of the basic recipes so you'll have no trouble picking and choosing what works best for you.

Good luck and I hope I've helped!

New Resident
    Thank you so much for your reply

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123