Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Friday Feedback HDS

Executive Chef
    i'd like to see garages and things to put in them. Front door choices would be nice and a way to close off walls. Some rooms that are attached to more than one room have doors all over. Yes I know we can just put furniture infront of them, but it would be nice to close off the doorways if they are not wanted.

Nightclub Owner
    I would like to be able to move the windows UP or DOWN as well as SIDEWAYS. There are many times I have to move my windows around because they look stupid with the item in front of them blocking just a little bit of the window, so being able to move it up a little bit would be great!

Someone in another thread mentioned mirrors being able to be moved UP or DOWN as well.

Farm Supplier
    More workout items, garage, bar area, more dishes and kitchen accessories. Something cool for my theatre room, like a popcorn machine!

Nightclub Owner
    Make more items in and around the home "Likeable". You have beds and dressers/wardrobes LIKEABLE, but not side tables. You have the bathtub Likeable, but not the toilet. Some items in the Kitchen are Likeable, while others are not. Make some of the plants and shrubes likeable instead of just one of the flower pots, and etc.......There are a ton of items in people's homes, but we can't LIKE them, and the ones we can are few that everyone is almost always FULL.

I'd like to be able to add a hallway so you won't have to go thru a bedroom to get to another bedroom. Most homes are designed that way. Lol

Executive Chef
    Furniture / Decor Items...

Sectional sofas..., can we get sectionals that are NOT pink. I really like the "Comfy Sofa" and "My Little Peony" the shape and style is well done and its transitional... but I DONT want pink.

Just MORE sofa styles and upholstered chairs.. There are a LOT of plain contemporary items. Can we get some traditional items, something with more detail... Pattern... interest.

Floral Rugs.... I love rugs but the ones in the game now are boring/ugly.

Wrought iron gate/fence (curved/scrolled, NOT straight/picket style). Matching scrolled wrought iron patio furniture... Remember... Feminine... Scrolled... Pretty... (Iron doesn't have to mean harsh, cold, plain, ugly).

Pillar style patio lights, outdoor flower planter boxes... Pretty ones (not the weeds that are in the game now)

A nicer fountain... maybe tiered or more detail ... 96 gems for a circle with a spray!?!

Accessory tables... Sofa tables (long tall accessory tables) MORE side table options. Round glass top coffee table

MORE ACCESSORIES ... Floral displays, pictures, tri-fold screens (high end, NOT the cheap ones), curtains, potted plants (mine are growing out of the floor).

Other stuff.... aquariums (NO blue gravel.. It's tacky), interior French doors (with glass panels), Marble columns, koi pond.

Just in general higher end items. No more folding chairs and cheap kitchen chairs please.

Please keep this game about HOME DESIGN, I hope the updates have more FURNITURE and DECOR (not fluff).

Game feature suggestion... View/Hide Walls Option

You gave us the ability to view or not view the walls in the back of the house... WHY?... There is nothing behind those walls to look at ! Completely pointless ! It would have been better if you had given us the option to raise/lower the interior walls. Then we could have decorated the walls of our interior rooms.

I'm seeing people lining up dressers along the walls to try and create private rooms... Because the interior walls are too low and can't be raised.

Rhino Keeper
    I would like to see more outdoor items such as : A cubby house, A BBQ, decking flooring for grassy areas a different variety of plants, watering can, clothes line garden shed

Farm Supplier
    how about having a second floor??? with stairs or maybe an elevator...
    outside : bbq grill and childrens playground, wooden table with chair, tiles for outside like a pool deck, or wooden deck
    more toys for kids and babies
    more computers and laptops

and maybe a way to earn gems by yourself!

It would be nice if we could chose where the room openings go

Rhino Keeper
    I would like to be able to change the room with the main house door. I wanted to make it bigger but you can't move it.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast