Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Friday Feedback HDS

Banned
    Lock the door so no one except you are in home.

Farm Supplier
    I'm getting ahead of myself, but I'd love to see seasonal holiday items. It would be idea if they would come out 1-2 weeks before the actual date. (Halloween, Christmas, New Years, etc) A beautiful decorated Christmas tree, lights, presents, etc.

More floor selections too!!

Thanks!

I was visiting and saw someone posted they were headed to check the HDS teasers! I have been here searching this site and can't find them anywhere!!!! They were not with the BS, FS, and other TL games! Also all other games update on Thursdays. What day do the weekly updates come for HDS? Can anyone help with my question? I'd greatly appreciate it! I would like to see some outdoor items like BBQ pits, pool furniture, and everything else suggested!

Farm Supplier
    When I am in design mode and buy/place an item, I want to be able to go back into the menu exactly where I was. That way I can easily place multiples of the same item. My menu keeps resetting to the beginning of the line up.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by marrrina View Post
    I think monthly suggestions is for items we want, where as maybe features is more about interface?

If so PLEASE MAKE NAVIGATION EASIER! In Bakery, Restaurant and Fashion (the only games I play) we can access our menu even when we're visiting a neighbor. It's a real pain to have to go back to our home just to pull up our newsfeed/pending gifts/wall.
    I thought we could access our menu when visiting our ngbrs already. If u press the social icon on the lower right corner, the social window pops up. And within the window there is a small arrow button u can press to go back to ur wall. Just in case u didnt know. But if u did and just wanted a separate icon for ur newsfeed/wall then please ignore this reply.

Farm Supplier
    Please - Weekly updates with new theme items like the other stories. I hope it is being looked into already bc I am excited about it! Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MissHKNY View Post
    I thought we could access our menu when visiting our ngbrs already. If u press the social icon on the lower right corner, the social window pops up. And within the window there is a small arrow button u can press to go back to ur wall. Just in case u didnt know. But if u did and just wanted a separate icon for ur newsfeed/wall then please ignore this reply.
    I know we can do that but that's not what I mean. I'm not the sort who tips every single neighbor, I tip from the newsfeed, my wall, and who gifted me. You can pull this information up in other games but not in this game unless you are at your own home.

Executive Chef
    Well I mean you can't pull it up directly without hitting the arrow. Less work that way.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by marrrina View Post
    Well I mean you can't pull it up directly without hitting the arrow. Less work that way.
    Ah i see. Yes it would make it faster; cutting off unnecessary time while mass tip returning. I am surprise this new game was made less convenient than the other stories.

Farm Supplier
    I want control over the "main" room. I'd like to be able to move and store it just like the other rooms. I also want control over the placement of the front door.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast