Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: Friday Feedback HDS

New Resident
    Yes MooreHouse.

Hi MooreHouse, Yes I was referring to your post.

I wish there was the ability to tilt and rotate and full walls. I play another game that you are able to do all of this and it allows you to decorate all of the walls

Farm Supplier
    ) It would be great if we could place any objects on top of ALL surface items e.g. a candle deco on the fireplace or any deco on the Ovalex table.

) If we can have an option of having all the walls up including the rooms inside instead of just the walls on the perimeter. And hopefully we can then decorate all the walls. So maybe instead just two views of All walls up or All walls down, we can having three different viewing options e.g. All walls up including inside walls, Semi wall up (so this would be the view we have now with just the perimeter walls up), and then all walls down.

) Can we have the option to name our rooms? So when neighbors do come by and click on a room in our home, they can see what we have named that particular room.

) Can we please have the option to view the materials we have in our inventory that we need to build with like the other stories. It makes it much more convienient for us to request a specific material from our ngbrs so our stock will be more even and organized.

) Can we please have the option to move every room including the first default room. Thanks for listnening.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by 1DivaB View Post
    7) One cool option would be if we could have a yard sale with our neighbors and give them the option of purchasing items we no longer need and allow us to price the items. This would be an awesome feature!
    Oh yes! This is such an awesome idea!! I can't stand that I have to pay like 10,000 for an item and then store it because it no longer works and it just sits there because I don't want to just get 10 or 20 coins for it.

Either the yard sale idea or TRADING the item for another item that was worth the same original value in the store

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by MissHKNY View Post
    Can we have the option to name our rooms? So when neighbors do come by and click on a room in our home, they can see what we have named that particular room.
    Yes! I love this idea! Because some of my rooms might look confusing to a visitor - I was thinking it could be like a transparent word on the floor of that room that you can click to show/hide.

Fashion Designer
    I just want my walls back. You know, the one that disappeared because of the mysterious interior door.

New Resident
    How do I move rooms in my house? I keep clicking the "move rooms" icon & dragging the room I want to move, but when I click "accept" nothing changes! Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong.

This game is so fun and addicting, I love it! However, I think that some of the furniture is not worth the amount of gems it asks for. Gems are extremely hard to get and especially if you don't actually pay money for them. Making you pay gems to create a room is disappointing too because I will never have enough to get the room I want. Rooms should be worth coins and give you gems to complete!

I would love to see a rotate button to view your home from different angels, walls within the home because some of my inner rooms would look better with walls, some more realistic furniture, wallpaper, and decor, and more gems for completing things. Maybe even some way to expand the land So u can place things by the gardens in the top corners.

I know a bunch of people have already suggested this, but I'd also like to be able to decorate interior room walls (as opposed to just the rooms on the perimeter of the house). There are so many great wall decos, and I want to put them in every room!!

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast