Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Friday Feedback HDS

Friday Feedback HDS

We want to hear your feedback and suggestions for what kind of new features you would like to see in Home Design Story. Please post your ideas in this thread.

Farm Supplier
    Not that I don't have things on my mind, but isn'tthat what the monthly suggestions thread is for?

Farm Supplier
    Pets
    Pet Homes
    Lamps
    Tubs
    Dryer

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CioCioSan View Post
    Not that I don't have things on my mind, but isn'tthat what the monthly suggestions thread is for?
    I think monthly suggestions is for items we want, where as maybe features is more about interface?

If so PLEASE MAKE NAVIGATION EASIER! In Bakery, Restaurant and Fashion (the only games I play) we can access our menu even when we're visiting a neighbor. It's a real pain to have to go back to our home just to pull up our newsfeed/pending gifts/wall.

Executive Chef
    Also, I find it ridiculously hard to get gems in this game versus the other games I mentioned.

I once played a game that had both coins and another currency that was like gems. Every day you logged in to the game, you would earn one of this type of currency. I would like to see something like that here, or at least give us a gem if we successfully reach Day 4 of the Daily Bonus.

Executive Chef
    Matching wall kitchen units

Wardrobes, dressers, bedroom furnishings in more colour options. In farm, you have hay and fences in different colour options, can you not have this for some of your furnishings? Easier to implement than having to design a new piece of furniture. The aquamarine bed with white bedstead, is difficult to get matching wardrobes for example.

Constructible items should have shorter waiting times, after all, you already have to wait to request materials.

Animated items such as water flowing in the fountain/pool, bubbling baths

Visitors just walk around the house giving slightly strange comments. Would rather have a butler, a cleaner, a cook, a gardener and a pool guy! And have the option of choosing which one(s) you want to show up in your game. Rather than the odd looking visitors, it would be nice to have pets and children in the house. Again the option to choose what characters you want in the game.

Sports cars
    Statues
    Bouncy castle
    More colourful wallpaper ����

Farm Supplier
    I still want category tabs within the storage tab.

baby and kid stuff like toys and decor.....more decor for the backyard and garden, make up Vanity, more dresser, mirrors....v.v....

How about a new design. I like the Restaurant and Bakery people better. When I suggested a home design game, I actually pictured the RS and BS people.

How about a wide variety of couches (different colors)
    Statues
    The famous FS Gnomes

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast